Status
Not open for further replies.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums, and I just ordered my first e-cig about a week ago. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm already worried about where I should buy my batteries and atomizers at. I was thinking heaven gifts, thats where I ordered my 510 started kit from. They have a guarantee period of 6 months on atomizers and batteries, is that the best deal I'll be able to find. And does anyone know what shipping would be like to send any dead atomizers and batteries to china from Nevada. Thanks for your help everyone:).

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Well, that is a bit of a subjective question as different people have had good/bad experiences with the same vendor.

Then, there is the every popular coupon codes that come up now and then and sales "advertised" right here on ECF by vendors.

So you sort of pick a few and shop around.

I've pretty much given up on sending anything back - especially if you're buying cheap in the first place, and in volume, as the cost of mailing it back doesn't make sense unless you're sending back a lot.

Here's a few I use that I have had good service from, have good base prices, and good sales now and then.

TotallyWickedEjuice - packs of 5 count and sales
PureSmoker - bulk pricing up to a count of 25
RockyMountainVapor - free shipping on over $14
WidowsBeadWorks - all around good prices and free shipping

EDIT: these USA based vendors - TW has UK too

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums, and I just ordered my first e-cig about a week ago. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm already worried about where I should buy my batteries and atomizers at. I was thinking heaven gifts, thats where I ordered my 510 started kit from. They have a guarantee period of 6 months on atomizers and batteries, is that the best deal I'll be able to find. And does anyone know what shipping would be like to send any dead atomizers and batteries to china from Nevada. Thanks for your help everyone:).

Forget sending them back. The cost of sending them back and waiting for it to arrive, you are better off buying spares. Atomisers and batteries are consumables. Get them where its reasonably priced and get spares. They are all the same whether you get it from someone with a 1 year warranty or 14 days. The difference is in the price and the vendor knows you are not gonna constantly send them back stuff and wait for it to be sent to you.

Edit: you can get M401 atomisers at $6 a piece for a 10pack at absolutelyecigs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread