Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
They sent out multiple emails about this sale, and were offering super cheap deals on other products as well. I got a bunch of $5 drip tips for $1 each, $2 Pyrex tanks, and got an rda for $2. I don't think it was a mistake, it was just a really good anniversary sale!

That's good to hear, because I didn't need the 2 kits I bought. Just couldn't pass up the price. Like the ecig.com sale going on now....!
I'm just buying stuff I don't need.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
That's good to hear, because I didn't need the 2 kits I bought. Just couldn't pass up the price. Like the ecig.com sale going on now....!
I'm just buying stuff I don't need.

Me too, haha. I'll go check out that sale now in case there is more stuff I don't need haha. But really, there have been some awesome sales recently. I didn't order an eRoll kit but should have. I never use them anymore, but it would have been great as a gift at that price. But I'm glad I shared the eRoll love here so that some of you guys could grab some!

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
The sale is back on! This time they are even cheaper at $13.99 for a full kit through Sunday, and no shipping with code freeship. A lot of other great sales there as well.

Wow, I don't know what I would do with another one though. Well, there is that black batt that went through the laundry yesterday...:facepalm:
No, I'm not going to.
Rocky Mountain has the Mega on sale. I ordered it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread