• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Chattanooga anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
Just an FYI to everyone, we now have a local brick & mortar shop. It's at 1267 Steele Road Rossville, GA 30741. It's basically on Mack Smith Road between Ringgold Road and Cloud Springs. Web site info is here: http://www.choiceecig.com/our-retail-location/ I haven't been by there yet, but plan on stopping by in the near future to check it out.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
There's some "oldies but goodies" around here too! :p Got to say since started vaping last August, I've met some really friendly people around here young and old alike and have witnessed the explosion of new B&M's that can only be good for the community. See you all at the next Scenic City Vapers meet! :)

acecase

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2009
Chickamauga, Ga, U.S.
From Chickamauga GA here, but Chattanooga is where Chickamaugans hang out.

I probably passed right over a whole list in this thread, but what are some good brick and mortars in the area?

I've been to Mountain Oak in Chattanooga and in Cleveland. Great places, both of them. People are cool and know what they're talking about. Prices are good. Obviously prices are better at online-only shops, but it's worth a little more to be able to fondle things before I buy them and walk out with them immediately. Their juices are good and the 3x30ml package isn't a bad price at all. Especially if you cut it 1 to 4 for sub-ohm builds.

I've also been to Vintage Vapor (Can't remember the road name they're on). I like them too. They are a younger crowd. A bunch of cloud chasers, which is cool. Prices are a little steeper, but still not too bad.

I've been to a couple of them on Battlefield Parkway in Fort O, but I don't want to speak ill of anyone. Just a little expensive and none of the gear that I look for.

Any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread