Charlie Noble 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidXT

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2015
Huber Heights, OH
Last weekend I bought a 30ml bottle of treasure Island, the flavor is amazing, but I am getting a wicked throat hit. The place I bought it from is local and they carry 0 nic bottles then add nic to your level. Any advice on how to make this vapable? I am really disappointed I can't vape it. And it's in a nautilus not a dripper with wattage set to give me about 4V. So I know it's not that.

dieselrick

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Richmond Va
Charlie Noble is AWESOME. I have dripped through somewhere around 120ml of Soller's Pointe. Soller's tastes NOTHING like a tobacco liquid. All of the flavors mentioned in the description are vibrant but not overpowering. They blend together extremely well maybe the tobacco is the binder. Whatever it is it's amazing.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
After reading what you guys said, i just ordered! Cant wait to try these babies when they arrive!!

What did you order?

I have these on hand at all times:

Charlie's Custard
Siren Song
Neptune's Nectar
Commodore Pearry
Treasure Island v2

Can't wait to try the new Admiral's Reserve line!

rbferg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Asheville, NC
Sirens song, Neptunes nectar both are now sitting on my desk. Be forewarned, I've noticed these flavors get burnt out easily. Keep your wattages and heat turned down!

What wattages are you using? I've been running my IPV Mini at between 14-18w with my Subtank Mini filled with Charlie Noble. I have noticed the flavor with my OCC coils doesn't seem to last as long as previous liquids (one week compared to around three weeks) although popping has been greatly reduced. I assume it's the higher VG mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread