Chad From Super T

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
is Chad a pimp?

I couldn't help but notice the avatar.

He thinks he is! But as of late, the only thing he's pimping is Super T's and a broken clavicle as i understand it from racing this weeked:( He texted me Saturday saying he broke it clean through but that he'd still be able to work monday!

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
He thinks he is! But as of late, the only thing he's pimping is Super T's and a broken clavicle as i understand it from racing this weeked:( He texted me Saturday saying he broke it clean through but that he'd still be able to work monday!

woah, I hope he's alright.
I guess so if hes working.

thinking your a pimp is half of being a pimp. lol

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Does anyone know why the picture I used for my profile pic or avatar box isn't showing up? ..I'm assuming I'm too new yet or something, and after a few posts, ECF allows more options?

The pic for your AVATAR and Profile are two different things and can be different pictures...

There's a "Edit Profile Picture" and an "Edit Avatar" in your control panel.

Could be the one you picked for your Avatar is too big so it's falling back on the other....

Good luck with the Clavicle... At least it wasn't the Scapula..

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
is Chad a pimp?

I couldn't help but notice the avatar.

Deuce Chadalow??????

2005_deuce_bigalow_european_gigolo_002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread