CH, CH, Cherry Bomb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
...is the name of the brand new mini I just ordered.

I bet you can't guess what color it is...lol

I have been vaping for ten weeks now and this will be my second ProV. The first one I got was the Satin Silver 2.5 full size. I have taken that thing with me everywhere I have gone in the last eight weeks. So I figured it was time to give it a companion and get the mini.

I did consider waiting and getting the polished mini, but the flat red coating was just calling my name, and I was weak and had to get it . It sure is a purrdy color. But at the rate of a ProV every five weeks, I might still be able to get the polished full size :toast:. Although the Black and the Bronze ones are looking mighty fine as well. I've got a feeling that I'm going to go broke soon :facepalm:. But I guess I can't take the money with me anyway.

Oh and I do have a Vamo due to get here tomorrow, but I'm guessing it will stay in the bubble wrap and only be used if both of the Provari's break at the same time (like that will ever happen :blink:).

Anyway thanks ProVape for the awesome workmanship on these APV's. You've got a customer in me for as long as I vape :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread