• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
Discipline master conducts bag check i think,
Im more afraid if he get police record, affecting his conduct until cant go his poly.
He gets caned before for playing truant and fighting, but police record very serious and i feel its my fault

dont worry.
there definitely wont be a police record over something so minor

Reactions: SmexyMonkey

ShreddedGod

Aug 21, 2015
$pore
2qtelar.jpg

Kanekichi

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2015
Yup.. I agree with Javafreak. Tell your brother to own up to this mistake and take it as man that he claimed he is. I mean, you as his big brother, won't even defend yourself when he said that you have no right to advise him since you are an underaged smoker yourself. And don't blame peer pressure or his paikia friends. I'm sure we have all been through that situation before. Nobody forced anyone to do anything that he don't wanna do. I am sure we can think for ourselves what is right and what is wrong. It's a whole different story if his friends held a knife to his throat and told him to vape.

And oh, if i were you.. I will personally squeeze the information of the supplier from your brother and report that mf to the authorities. He is selling vape items to a minor. Think of that logic. Do not pity the supplier or think of his livelihood as he brought this s--t to himself when he start selling that stuff to a minor.

Reactions: Feeq

trdjun

Jul 15, 2014
sg
Yup.. I agree with Javafreak. Tell your brother to own up to this mistake and take it as man that he claimed he is. I mean, you as his big brother, won't even defend yourself when he said that you have no right to advise him since you are an underaged smoker yourself. And don't blame peer pressure or his paikia friends. I'm sure we have all been through that situation before. Nobody forced anyone to do anything that he don't wanna do. I am sure we can think for ourselves what is right and what is wrong. It's a whole different story if his friends held a knife to his throat and told him to vape.

And oh, if i were you.. I will personally squeeze the information of the supplier from your brother and report that mf to the authorities. He is selling vape items to a minor. Think of that logic. Do not pity the supplier or think of his livelihood as he brought this s--t to himself when he start selling that stuff to a minor.

Bro i believe most suppliers dun do meet ups. so how would they know buyer is underaged? ask all to send ic over to check first before sale? here not provision shop buy cigarettes leh.

Btw bro painbowslash, your brother just needs to own up to his mistake. 16 year old vapor? must be a cloudchaser wanabe to impress his frens. dun tell me about healthy alternative and ..... it's kids like these who add on to the bad name to local vapers. good luck to him.

Reactions: SSBR

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
This is what we call spoil market. More bullets for the g's to use against us. If that was my bro and I really care about him then I go cover him. Say it's mine and they can't do much about it. If you want him to learn then just let him handle uh. I know your parents allow him to vape but all of us know that it is already illegal for a young boy to smoke let alone vape. So now he kena caught how? You still can be scared of your things? Seriously? You how old?

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
Come on guys. Don't bash on OP. It's not like he wanted himself/his brother to get into this predicament.

Anyway, my personal opinion has already been mentioned. Either he owns up or you take the fall. Both will have it's pros and cons. Do update us on what is happening okay? Hope that nothing will happen to the both of you. All the best!:thumbs:

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
I think to conclude this, since your brother thinks he has wings big enough to fly, let him learn it the hard way. As long as you have done your part to advise and do the right thing, then leave it be. Let him face the music since your brother loves to blame others for him resulting in smoking and vaping.

I say, if you can't educate a person well, let the authorities do it then. Let them cry and feel the pain. Then only will they understand what you were trying to do for them.

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
Bashing aside, I think I can speak for this forum, it's members and sgvapers and say that we categorically denounce under age vaping/smoking. This is of course with the hindsight of coming of age and actually being street legal to make adult choices in consumption of addictive substances. I'm sure at one point or another, many of us were under-age smokers.

That however does not change the fact that it's not something that is endorsed around here. The position needs to be made clear.

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
Bashing aside, I think I can speak for this forum, it's members and sgvapers and say that we categorically denounce under age vaping/smoking. This is of course with the hindsight of coming of age and actually being street legal to make adult choices in consumption of addictive substances. I'm sure at one point or another, many of us were under-age smokers.

That however does not change the fact that it's not something that is endorsed around here. The position needs to be made clear.

Yes that is true. No matter what, underage smoking/vaping is wrong and should be punished one way or another.

OuchAnt

Sep 9, 2015
Indo
Guess some of us here started young also. When we reached to that mature age, we started to nag at those young generation. Smoking at appropriate age is not an offence but vaping is an offence.
Your brother shall own up to his mistake, i bet the school will given him a chance.
Whether or not he learn from this mistake , quit or continue will still depend by himself.
2nd offence will not be that light anymore.

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
He has two solid options:

Just own up and say it's his, brought in from JB. Don't sabo local sources yeah. It's a minor thing, at most they'll call your parents. Since your parents are fine with him vaping, they'll understand and won't over react I guess? And then they'll just probably ban your brother from vaping, which is a good thing anyway since he's young.

Or he could lie and say he accidentally brought your stuff, like he borrowed your bag or something. Then you'll shoulder the blame, I don't think they'll refer you to the police.

Best of luck to the both of you. Hope he learns his lesson. And like what others said, he's still under aged and this forum doesn't condone that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger80

Sep 14, 2015
Discipline master conducts bag check i think,
Im more afraid if he get police record, affecting his conduct until cant go his poly.
He gets caned before for playing truant and fighting, but police record very serious and i feel its my fault

I don't think that it will reach the police for such minor matters. Even smoking during my time in school at most is confiscated, parents called up and smoking cessation. If you intend to cover for him & our anti-vaping buddy come knocking on your door you gonna be in worst problem. Why not just say those stuff he took a bus in went across the border with his friends and got them off the shelf, for a 16 to travel out alone isn't illegal.

Will good luck with your bro Vaping problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread