Cash eLiquid vs. Pure eJuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
What's the difference in these two that puresmoker sells? Besides quantity available to purchase and some flavor differences, what else is it? For example, he's out of the Marlboro right now in the strength I want, in the Cash eliquid, but he has it in the Pure ejuice. Would I taste a difference? Has anybody tried both of these?

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
i have tried menthol in both. the cash version tastes better in my opinion, more like menthol, the pure line more like mint. they are different bottles even. the only thing im not sure about, i asked in another thread, with no response so far, is that i got the cash in 16mg and pure in 36mg, and not sure how that might affect flavor or vapor production.

Zach

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Detroit, Michigan, USA
I'm fairly certain they're two different juices from two different manufacturers. That said, most e-liquid tastes the same to me, honestly. Or i mean, most menthol tastes like menthol, most ry04 tastes like ry04 to me.

The difference a juice being in a higher strength would make are: as strength increases flavor increases, because the chinese are mixing nicotine with flavoring and THEN dilluting with propylene glycol to make the different strengths, so the flavor gets lighter. No change in vapor production and increase in throat hit as nicotine increases.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
... The difference a juice being in a higher strength would make are: as strength increases flavor increases, because the chinese are mixing nicotine with flavoring and THEN dilluting with propylene glycol to make the different strengths, so the flavor gets lighter. No change in vapor production and increase in throat hit as nicotine increases.

That's interesting Zach, I've not heard that before, where did you get that information from?

If that is how some manufacturers do it I don't think it applies to them all, Freesmoke tastes the same in low and high nic and Janty low flavours are still quite strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread