CASAA meeting THIS Sunday January 23rd at 730PM EST - Please consider attending ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Mauzey, I'm not at the meeting, so thought I'd respond. Skype apparently allows ony 25 callers in a conference call. So we are hopefully moving to a different platform by next week, that will still work as well but not be so limited in number of participants.

Thanks Julie, I was about to write a strongly worded letter ;) , I really wanted to listen in. :-( I think all members should be alowed to be involved.

Thanks,
Jeff~

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Not necessarily - I own an ISP so we also have some server-side solutions available to us. (We're looking at TeamSpeak as well.) That said, we're always looking for other options. Once we have regular attendances reaching much further that 50 or so we'll go to broadcast/call or type in format most likely.

I'll be excited to hear the results of the meeting as well as Y'villa's interview later tonight!

Webby

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
ROFL!

Agreed Kristin - I'll call later to get a debrief. I wasn't too worried (since I kind of had an inside track of the agenda) plus I figured it was better for members to be able to get in. Especially since we're close to working out the bugs so that everyone can enter.

My thanks to Kristin, Ron and everyone else on the board who worked so hard to put together these Open Membership Meetings.

We have some fantastic things coming up and I couldn't be happier about the collection of talent we have making it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread