Cartridge Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

gta04

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
North Carolina
I've noticed that many, if not most, members here stuff their own carts with various materials. Nothing at all wrong with that, but I have neither the time nor patience for it, so I've been buying blank carts and syringe-filling them. After numerous fills, I take out the filling and use my syringe to squeeze the leftover liquid back into the bottle, then dispose of them and start with a new set of blanks. Maybe not the most cost-effective method, but it works for me.

So my question is: Is there a difference in quality of blank carts from vendor to vendor, in terms of amount of liquid they hold, throat hit, vapor production, how long they last, etc? In other words, do some vendors carry "better quality" cartridges which are worth paying a bit more for; if so can anyone recommend such a vendor? Or are my suspicions correct that there's one factory in China that makes them all, and all the vendors are essentially selling the same product, in which case I should shop for price and service?

If it makes a difference, I'm vaping a 510 with manual battery. It's insignificant to me whether the cart is round or flat-tipped, or what color it is.

Thanks in advance for any help, adivce or tips you can provide!

SquirrilahFish

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Honolulu
I think they are all pretty much the same.

true story,
are u throwing away carts, or just the filler? **** send your empty carts to me,

I use PTB in my 510, and what I do is MOD all my carts at one time, I have a box of about 30 empty shredded PTB carts ready to go, (whistle tips, ya baby)and I just grab a new cart and put the old one in a seperate box, and when I have time or am running low, I redo all the old ones, ( i also use a syringe to grab extra juice, there really isn't much left though PTB ROCKS) I spend maybe 2-3 hours a month on my carts, simple, effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread