Cartridge doesn't fit right

Status
Not open for further replies.

LedGecko

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Tampa Bay, FL
I have a penstyle from from VaporCig (Vapor 1000), which I have since realized is just an overpriced 801 (although to their credit, their warranty is probably worth the price difference). Regardless...

I also recently got some blank carts from TW along with a juice order. They are what they call "standard" size carts, and they state the carts are "compatible with a variety of pen style models; these include the RN4072, Gamucci classic, Ruyan and most other pen style cigarettes"

These carts look just like the ones I've gotten from VaporCig, but they BARELY fit ... if I push it in really hard I can get an air seal, but the cart still isn't all the way in, and it's obviously an effort to get it back out.

So my question is this: is the atty on my penstyle a weird size, or are the carts from TW a weird size? I'm on the list for a Janty Stick which uses Kissbox attys, so I'm waiting to find out if these carts fit in that nicely. Are there any Kissbox users that have gotten blanks from TW that know for sure? Why don't the penstyle carts fit right in a penstyle atty?

Thanks!

wanderlust

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
North Carolina, USA
I've tried the cartridges from beci's 112 on the janty kissbox classic and found they are in fact slightly longer than janty's. The beci atomizer is much cheaper and works quite well but works best with their carts. Likewise the janty works best with its particular carts. I prefer the janty atomizer due to its longevity; at least from my experience. Also I should note that these beci carts were from just one order. Not sure about their uniformity in production. Sorry, I haven't had the pleasure of picking up blanks from TW yet but hope this might sortof answer the question of "different fits."

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I would suggest you direct this question to TW direct on their forum in the suppliers list.

I had a DSE901 and I too found the carts didnt fit well. I didnt realise it at the time, but this meant that the filling in the cart wasn't making a good enough connection with the atomiser wick, so the vape wasnt as good as it could have been.

If TW say it should fit certain models and it doesnt then taking it up with them direct may result in them putting things right...

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
This Is Common. The Carts Are Not All The Same But Are Sold As All The Same. A Lot Sellers Don't Even Know What They Are Selling. Try A Different Brand, Ie; Generic, KB, etc You May Need To Pick Some Up From Different Vendors To Get The Right Ones. Take A Carefull Look At The Cart, U Will Notice Some Are Smooth & Round, Some Have The Lines On Them, The Depth Is Another Matter Of Where The Wool Is To Touch The Atoms Bridge. I Had Some Atoms That Worked Like Crap, I Tried A Cart From Another Atom and It Was Like New.

I Think When Ever You Order Atoms or New ECig Kit, Be Sure To buy Plenty Of Extra Carts From That Vendor. Also U really Can't Say That The TW Carts Are No Good, They Will Surely Work On Another Atom.

~Keep Vapin~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread