Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
I just created an account and subscribed to the newsletter because I hear good things about the attys and cartos. My questions if you don't mind. I only use 510

1. I see the cartos are rated for 3.4 to 4.2 or 3.4 to 5 volts. Do the 3.4 to 4.2 work well with the 18650 2400 mAh 3.7...is this considered a l.r. cartomizer and which do you guys prefer? Platinum, Premium..etc...

2. 3.4 to 5 volts ....does this mean I should not use these with 2 - 3.0 battery's for 6 volts or even 2 - 3.2 battery's for 6.4 volts?

I might check into the attys later but at this point in time I'm just dripping with cartos and I'm almost out. I also see the website is low on stock so will the newsletter inform me when the stock of cartos are replenished?

I'm finding the old rubber top 510 cartos I bought months ago are kind of hit or miss with the draw...some too airy and some too stiff. Has that issue been resolved with most of these?

That's it for now and thanks for your time and help.:)

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Hello rockyroad,
I have been lurking these forums for quite some time now but I just couldn't resist giving you a bit of information. I don't have a concrete answer for all of your questions but I will do my best.

1. I see the cartos are rated for 3.4 to 4.2 or 3.4 to 5 volts. Do the 3.4 to 4.2 work well with the 18650 2400 mAh 3.7...is this considered a l.r. cartomizer and which do you guys prefer? Platinum, Premium..etc...

2. 3.4 to 5 volts ....does this mean I should not use these with 2 - 3.0 battery's for 6 volts or even 2 - 3.2 battery's for 6.4 volts?

1. The cartos rated from 3.4-4.2v should work great with an 18650 battery. When fully charged it should put out around 4.2v. These are not LR cartomizers, I believe they come in at over 2 ohms (maybe around 3) so they are more resistant to burning and give a nice cool vape with a 3.7v device. Personally I like the platinum V2 cartomizers more than the premium but the 801 fusions are my favorite.

2. You might be able to use them at around 6v but I cannot attest to this as I have not tried it myself. There is probably a good chance you will end up burning it. I know they will work fine on a 3.7v device. I'm sure someone else can chime in from here. :]

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Thanks for the opinions scorched and switched. Nice review Switched, well done as usual. I have been MIA with the posting but still read the news and reviews from time to time. I see you are a registered supplier now...congrats on that! please pm me your website. I'll give some of these cartos a try when they are back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread