Status
Not open for further replies.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Hey Dexter, I have heard your service is spectacular, so I was checking out your website and I have a couple of questions about your cartos.
After trying out every type of cartomizer on the market, I pretty much have settled on the LR 510 style (black with a white soft top)(nothin' fancy)... I have only ordered Boge brand ever since I got some sub-standard stinky ones from another supplier...
So - I just wondered what you can tell me about your LR 510s - are they odor free? How much juice will they hold? Do you know if they're "comparable" to the Boge ones that are always out of stock every where?
I'm thinking of ordering some to try out, and just wanted to see if there was more to learn about them.
Thank you! :vapor:

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
They come in at 1.6 ohms and our customers seem to love them (for now). They are LR so they will burn on a long drag from true 3.7v unit. Most of our regulars have already switched over to the 1.5 ohm Dual Coil which are miles ahead of the pack when it comes to cartos in our opinion. They don't burn and produce outstanding vapor and flavor.

As far as the regular LR 510 cartos though. They are well constructed and other than the typical burning issue that most cartos have they are hard to beat. Very comparable to the Boge.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Thanks for the info! I haven't thought of trying the duals yet - since I have a shoebox full of fancy cartomizers that I tried & didn't like...
You have me wondering though. Why don't the dual cartos burn? Isn't there any wadding? I suppose I need to go watch some more reviews before I discount them.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Dual Coil Cartos

The new filler material is much more absorbant. The Coils are enclosed in tubing so there is no contact with the material directly with the coils. 2-3 ohm coils running in parallel to output the LR 1.5 ohms make them possible to be used on 3.7-6 volts. Some even use them at 7.4 but in our opinion they get to hot to be used that high.

Check out the reviews. As far as cartomizers go these things are king in our opinion.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
  • Deleted by DeXTeR
  • Reason: double post

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Yep, now that I've peeked into more of the cupboards here, I am seeing lots of folks raving about the dualies. I suppose I'll need to try them out.
I don't have a Buzz yet, but I do have a T-Rex giant 1100mAh or something..It's pink, and that is my basic criteria for a PV.
Still 3.7v I believe.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
techno, if you'd like to try a dual before forking out any cash on them, I'd be happy to send you one. The mega duals (which I believe are the ones VJ carries) hold appx. 60 drops of juice and really do perform very well IMO. Shoot me a pm if you'd like to try one. :)
Thank you Free, that's so kind of you!
I will probably just place an order and try out several types of his cartomizers.
I should probably go to PIF and see if anyone wants my stash of cartos, but I keep thinking that I may need them if there is a zombie apocalypse or something - BAD cartomizers are better than NO cartos ... hmm. right?

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I really think you will be impressed..I have used the duals on a buzz at 4.3 to 4.8. I have also used them on the ego 1000 batts. They do bring out the flavor of the liquid. I fill them with a syringe but dripping also works well. I don't like the tip that comes with them...I suggest a 510 drip tip.

I would like to try them on a e-power.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you Free, that's so kind of you!
I will probably just place an order and try out several types of his cartomizers.
I should probably go to PIF and see if anyone wants my stash of cartos, but I keep thinking that I may need them if there is a zombie apocalypse or something - BAD cartomizers are better than NO cartos ... hmm. right?

I had to LOL at that! I have so many "old" cartos (yes even some V4L :) that I keep hanging on to for the very same reasons!

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Last edited:

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
It's starting to remind of of the 2G, 3G, 4G cell phones!
Pretty soon we'll have cartomizers with 10 coils!!
Oh the humanity!!!!

YouTube - ‪Justin Bieber & Ozzy Osbourne Best Buy Super Bowl Commercial (2011) (HD)‬‏

Reminds me of the Razors. Oooooh look now with 2 blades, bought that, get home and guess what, see a commercial for the ones with 3 blades. No wait that's not good enough let's add another, and another, and another. Lord have mercy I can now shave my whole face with just a single stroke. bleh.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Hey Travis, thanks for the quick shipping! I'm trying out one of the dual's today, and so far it's pretty good. I don't notice a big difference in flavor or vapor between the dual & the LR Boge Cartos that I usually use...Except for how much juice it holds!
What did I put in here? Is it about 2ml? Could last all freakin' day...

Anyway - they're very good - kind of makes up for my bad CE2, clearomizers & Ego-T experiences!
I've been reading the reviews on them, and it sounds pretty promising. I want to see how long I can get one to last...
I always know when a carto is done because of the burnt taste, so If these don't have a burnt taste, then I guess you just know by flavor and vapor production?
Very cool...

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yes, when the flavor starts tasting old and yucky it is spent lol Some say that these have a break in period so the more that you vape the more flavor you taste. I LOVE these cartos! I have never had better flavor in any other carto that I have tried :) I also know someone that was stuck on attys only and she likes these better than her attys. Said she could not go back to her attys because the DCs have so much more flavor.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Yes, when the flavor starts tasting old and yucky it is spent lol Some say that these have a break in period so the more that you vape the more flavor you taste. I LOVE these cartos! I have never had better flavor in any other carto that I have tried :) I also know someone that was stuck on attys only and she likes these better than her attys. Said she could not go back to her attys because the DCs have so much more flavor.

So far, I'm really liking the dual. I must confess, I've been so "burned" by bad carto's that I started out with my most abundant & least favorite e-juice to see how this one worked. So...I may like it even better when I fill up another one with juice I really like...:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread