Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I'm using the Sophia by Leo. It's like the Diver V2 but supposedly better. I've switched to using them exclusively. I love, love, love them. They are a tad pricey but when I was using cartos, I was going through them like one every other day. I use the pre-made nr-r-nr wires from Stormy's Cellar and they are easy to rebuild. The difference between the Sophia and Diver V2 is the Sophia has a juice flow control. They work great in the IBTanked tanks too. And the coils last a long time. I don't dry burn on my device, I remove the bottom and use my torch to burned off the gunk, then rewick and screw the bottom back in. No juice spillage like with the Kayfun/clones. The flavor is much better than with cartos too.

I'm leaning towards picking up some aspire coils for my bdc tanks to tide me over until ikenvape restocks. It seems like they may have had some issues with the original design. I posted in the iken vendor forum but haven't heard anything as far as a timeline is concerned. I really want to try these 1.7 ohm nitros. Hopefully they restock soon...

Also has anyone had any experience with rebuildable cartos? I searched around and it seems like diver v2 might be worth checking out. Anyone tried these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread