Carto, clearomizer or tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyt2610

Feb 15, 2012
colorado
Hy everyone looking for advice. Kind of new to all of this. Started with a over priced 808 moved on to a eGo with a boge 2.0 carto but I get tired of filling it every hour. Thinking about a ce2 clearomizer, some sort of tank system or the new eGo clearomizer. I am sure this has been discussed before but trying to keep up way too may threads to read. would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

sandscards

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Broken Arrow, OK
I got tired of the filling also and went with a tank system. I have several but have kind of settled on the Dual Coil Tank from Smoktech. I seems to work for me and it hasn't slid around or spilled juice or leaked yet with three weeks of heavy juice. I utilize the 1.7 Resurectors single coil for my ego vaping. When using a variable voltage I go with a 2.0 or 2.5 dual coil. I usually carry about three tanks in the car with different juices to vape. I use their small tank for the single coil and the larger tanks for the dual coils cartomizers. That way I remember which one is in which tank. It just seems so much easier to vape with the tank than other methods and I do think the tanks are improving. I also have been using the stardusts with my ego and that has been very successful also. They hold enough juice to go a while and work pretty good on the ebo or kgo. When changing flavors I just rinse them out and let them dry and go again. I have been rotating three and they have over two weeks use on them and still going. This is just my experience and I am sure others will chime in with favorite tanks and systems. I just try and keep it simple and cheap and enjoy the juice. Good luck!

RaRvn

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Charleston, SC / USA
I think I'll give the Vision a try. Thanks for the advise

I was fed up with cartos after just 4 days and switched to a Vision Clearomizer on my eGo 1100 and I'm very happy with it. Easy to fill, no mess, no leaking, good draw, good vapor. My only real issue is that it's ugly and the cone that came with my eGo doesn't fit it.

I think you'll be happy with the Vision.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I like the Vision eGo, matter of fact I am using one right now. But, understand that they do have their limitations, they are what they are. By that I mean that they are an alternative for the eGo-T user, and they were designed to be used on the 3.4v eGo battery. At anything above 4.2v they will have that old wet sweat sock taste. So if you are one of those that likes to drip a 1.25ohm atty @ 6v these have no place in your arsenal.

For all out convenience nothing beats a carto tank. I really don't like the SmokTech tank tho'. (except for the price) It has a very poor inside o-ring design in my opinion. Tanks like the J-Tank are much better made, but they cost more since they are hand made here in the US instead of mass produced in China.

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
    Mar 2, 2012
    Finlad
    The right way to go would be with UFS, but since they are sold out everywhere (sure would like to know when available again along with GGTS) I would go with a lr Boge and J-tank.
    Cartos burn so easily and the constant filling IS annoying and clearos either crack or taste like rubber.
    You could try mega dual coil cartos, but I would go with the J-tank.

dearme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    Colorado
    I also don't like the SmokTech tanks. For me, they slide around too much. I do like the Lil Mama for single coil cartos. I haven't tried the Big Daddy as I don't like dual coil cartos. My favorite tank is the M1A1 because of the filling port. Much easier than messing around filling from the bottom, or top. I use it with single coil cartos also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread