Capers tongue only 5 days in. Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
Been vaping and analog free for 5 days. Was a heavy smoker, now a heavy vaper. Is it normal too have capers tongue hit so soon. Was fine yesterday. But today the flavor(s) started out muted and got worse as the day went on. I can still smell the flavors on a nose exhale but can't taste them. And my food and coffee tastes off/funky also. I knew this might happen just not so soon.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Are you vaping the same flavors all day? If you have the selection, maybe change it up every little bit. I know even when I vape my favorites all day and give it some time, I notice they are much more flavorful.

For me, vapers tongue set it after a month or so. It made every juice I had start tasting really bad to the point that the flavors I had made me want to throw up. You just have to push through it.

What kind of gear are you using? Do you know it isn't a hardware issue?

mr_miles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
oregon
I found with cartomizer style tanks that was / is happening to me. I got a dct tank and I loved it for about 3 days then it made everything taste terrible...even with new carts. I've been using protanks and rba's and I'm fine now.....shame, as I like the dct tank. good clouds and such. Try picking up a different style tank? I like glass over poly also. some poly tanks taste funny.

Beowoulf

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
San Diego
Not sure if I'm having the same issue or it is my crappy gear. Only 4 days in and all my juices seem to have lost their taste. Too bad I only have NET juices at hand. May have to break out the W2V Paris even though it has not steeped enough. Can't wait for the Provari to get here.

added a little Paris to HHV Dragon's Fire. That helped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread