Can't seem to find my "all-day-vape"

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...not gonna recommend anything since I am still looking BUT, I find I really don't like to just vape one flavor all day...I rotate between ry4, a vanilla tobacco, and a couple r three sweet desert type liquids to break up the day...I even throw in a peppermint or menthol on to cleanse the palate on occasion.........
madjack:2cool:

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Hi,

- Vaperite: My favorite so far, but the ones I have (organic tobacco's) clog up cartomizers really fast. Ordered some of their other juices, so we'll see how that goes.

Vaperite has a 70PG/30VG blend now as an option. Did you order any of that? That should be a lot easier on the cartos.

4mehealth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
canada
I don't have an all day. Not really looking for one. I just order and put it into the rotation.

The thing I've found is I don't like soft drink flavors or tobacco. Other than that, everything's fair game and when I run out of that flavor, it's off to a new one. Keeps the tastebuds on their toes, so to speak.

Dingus

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Belgium
Vaperite has a 70PG/30VG blend now as an option. Did you order any of that? That should be a lot easier on the cartos.

They don't offer that on all juices as far as I know. However, I received my new vaperite order today, with higher PG mixes - they all still seem kind of thick and dark, but I haven't been able to fully test them yet. I do have to say that I'm really pleased with this company - I wrote to Todd about my issues with his juice a while ago, and he was thankful that I brought it to his attention and he's going to look into it, and even offered me to make up for it. His house extracted natural tobacco really is my favorite vape, so I do hope he succeeds in making it more carto friendly.

I'm vaping the 777 as we speak, and I'm liking it so far, but can't comment on how well it holds up in my carto yet, since I've only used it for about half an hour.

Dingus

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Belgium
- Halo: Don't like them that much yet, but maybe I have to revisit them in a few weeks, as I read they improve a lot over time, so I'm still hopeful here.

A little update here - Halo's Prime 15 is really starting to grow on me. I don't agree with their description that it's very close to analogs, but it's very enjoyable. I'm sure I'll be ordering more of this stuff at some point.

Dingus

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Belgium
I'm pretty picky about juice, and my tastes are not what you would call the "norm" in the community.

However, if you like tobaccos... I'd try some of the following:

1. Ecopure (Available from Cignot)

2. The specialty tobaccos at Freedom Smoke USA.

3. Anthony at Juicy Vapor has some tobaccos which I really like.

4. The tobaccos at Kalamazoo Vapor Shop.

As a note: I'm only mentioning these because I *use* them. And you may or may not like them. But you can get samplers of every thing except Ecopure.

And you might not like any of it lol.

Be Well.

I just received an order from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop on your recommendation. I've only tried Pina Colada and Mello Dew so far (decided to try some other things than tobacco's), and I'm pleasantly surprised. I can't see me vaping them constantly, but I do like them. I've got a couple of their tobacco's as well, so I'll be trying them out shortly.
I also received two Ecopure bottles but I haven't had the chance to try them out yet. I'm getting a bit backlogged with all the juices I have, and being a carto guy it's not easy to constantly swap flavors.
Still waiting for my FSUSA and Juicy Vapor orders, I think I should be getting them in the mails tomorrow or the day after that.

Thanks!

Dingus

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Belgium
Well, I'm a bit surprised that I'm vaping less and less tobacco flavors (guess that's how it goes for lots of people).
I'm kind of hooked on Pina Colado from KVS, and Ecto Plasma and Wake-n-Vape from Juicy Vapor right now. Those Juicy Vapor's pack some serious punch!

And it's true what they say about the Halo juices, they improve a lot over time. Starting to really appreciate Torque56, whereas I hated it when I first tried it.

trangler

Moved On
Sep 22, 2011
I ran out of the Torque56 a couple of weeks ago and never got around to ordering more due to all the other flavors arriving in my mailbox. Just found a full T56 carto that fell under the desk and ... man, I now remember what I love about it. I generally add a couple drops of menthol and a couple of coconut (which is a little hard to find) and this may be my sweet spot for a while. After I order some more T56, that is (wish it was a little cheaper, though). It's all subjective, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread