Cant find that perfect VC and it's driving me nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshleeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Mailbox waiting
I've tried Grants, Bryces, Big Willies, local B+M, Vapeoholics, Suicide Bunny. The only one I like enough to re-buy is Bryces(even @ 50/50), Vapoholics, and Grants I'd re-buy but only vg heavy because I just dont care for 50/50. For me, in my mind at least, a perfect one would be Vapeoholics creamyness with Bryces eggyness. Big Willies is good but I dont care for the powerfull caramel/butterscotch sort of spicyness. Local shops was just complete trash. Suicide Bunny probably isnt getting a fair shake because im calling mothers milk a vailla custard which isnt accurate but its all I tried, and to be honest its the strawberry that spoils that one for me so I'll give OB a try because its supposed to be MM without the strawberry. Aside from Nikoticket CLS and Creme Brulee, what else should I try. I want a creamy sweet vanilla with ADV potential. And I'm of course hunting Jimmy the juice Man but to be honest I really dont even want to get onto a juice thats impossible to get often. Also to be clear I'm not even considering DIY at this time. Help me out vapers

Dunkel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
West by God Virginia
IMO CLS is too lightly flavored to compete. I know they have a huge cheering section, but it's not all that. Grant's & Bryce's are nice, but Villain Vapors Dillinger is great. As for Jimmy the Juice Man Creme Brulee, unless you want a banana flavored vape, don't bother. It is mostly banana flavored and some creaminess. It should be called Banana Creme. You might want to try Gremlin's VC, it's pretty good.

Last edited:

Joshleeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Mailbox waiting
Just curious to as why you wouldn't want to give CLS/CB a try?

Thoughts aside, you could pick up some Frenilla from them? It's a Short-run which only occurs every so often.
Oh its my next purchase for sure I just have all these juices now and if I buy more and like it these will go to waste. Frenilla,CB, and CLS

IMO CLS is too lightly flavored to compete. I know they have a huge cheering section, but it's not all that. Grant's & Bryce's are nice, but Villain Vapors Dillinger is great. As for Jimmy the Juice Man Creme Brulee, unless you want a banana flavored vape, don't bother. It is mostly banana flavored and some creaminess. It should be called Banana Creme. You might want to try Gremlin's VC, it's pretty good.
Ok cool Ive heard of Gremlins, I'll check the other

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Try Goose Juice from Quack's Juice factory. 100% VG and quite, quite yummy.

I hear that Steam JUICE (not Steam Co.) has a darn good custard, as well as Juice Mafia (White Label line).

I'll second the Goose Juice, by far my favorite custard juice.

Been workin on a DIY vanilla custard strawberry pie sorta thing too, but its far from perfect yet.

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
Custard and vanilla are my favorite. I like -
All the Bryces, Vanilla Pudding is my favorite
Velvet Cloud Custard (100VG)
Quacks Goose Juice
G2 Prime Vazilla (VG)
Gremlins Vanilla Overload (VG)
Nicoticket Frenilla (short run isn't always available but it IS right now)
Big Willies
Jolly Rogers Captains Custard
Good Life Deadly Sin
Highbrow Crème Brulee (100VG, extra flavor, extra creamy)
Vapor Chef Fluffy Cake

I stalk ECF for new ones to try & have on order - Drakes Vanilla Trifecta, Villian Dillingers, Suicide Bunny OB

Joshleeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Mailbox waiting
posts with all these ridiculous cryptic acronyms are pos

omg tyvm ikr lmao ttyl lol JK

So will the mothers milk change with steeping, specifically the strawberry? I'd be able to vape it if the strawberry was about half as potent.

Guys and Gals thanks so much for these recommendations, I have looked up all of them and will order a small bottle of almost all of them, just not the tornado because the MM reallly turned me off to strawberry for the moment. And huge thanks for the JTJM custard containing banana, Id have bought a boatload of it if I got a chance and once I opened the bottle and smelled banana I'd have been so ...... cuz I really dont like banana juices.....yet i guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread