Cannabis Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Whoa! I pay less than that in rent for some pretty nice office space for my business!

Yup. But that's not rent. That's a tax paid to the govt.
Grow space rent costs tens of thousands per month, with thousands more in electric, water, nutrient costs, etc.
They gutted the industry.

CA government has totally lost their minds.
Greedy, needy, and corrupt to the core.
MMJ and legalization cut into the cartels' bottom line, so the politicians were told to fix the "problem".
You see, Mexican dirt weed doesn't sell in Cali. You can get it for a few bucks a pound.
Only really top shelf indoor sells for top dollar.
Cartels' don't grow indoor medicinal.

I shuttered a successful business and left that state in the rearview.

I won't even return to visit friends.

Last edited:

claybuster

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Connecticut
It was our community that first popularised the understanding that oils should never be added to inhaled products. We hope that by including cannabis consumers in our community, we can help address some of the issues that have arisen, and prevent future issues from occurring.

Agreed. Never know, could save a life.

I tell my kids stay away from both the THC pens and the CBD oil for I guess the same reasons most other would have...do you really know what's in it and where it comes from? Unregulated market? Care for some Fentanyl residue from the illegal lab in the Xinjiang province? Even if it comes from a legitimate store/dispensary, do they know their source? Customs will seize synthetic compounds masquerading as legitimate products all day long at LAX, CHI, JFK, etc. I'm glad my kids seem to be listening and avoid the CBD and THC vaping products. I'm not so sure about my oldest daughters boyfriend though. This kid really enjoys these CBD oils and purchases at local vape shops. I hope and think my daughter does stay away, but not so sure 100% because of the boyfriend. With the recent rash of deaths unfortunately, may have helped convince, dear old dad may be right after all.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Agreed. Never know, could save a life.

I tell my kids stay away from both the THC pens and the CBD oil for I guess the same reasons most other would have...do you really know what's in it and where it comes from? Unregulated market? Care for some Fentanyl residue from the illegal lab in the Xinjiang province? Even if it comes from a legitimate store/dispensary, do they know their source? Customs will seize synthetic compounds masquerading as legitimate products all day long at LAX, CHI, JFK, etc. I'm glad my kids seem to be listening and avoid the CBD and THC vaping products. I'm not so sure about my oldest daughters boyfriend though. This kid really enjoys these CBD oils and purchases at local vape shops. I hope and think my daughter does stay away, but not so sure 100% because of the boyfriend. With the recent rash of deaths unfortunately, may have helped convince, dear old dad may be right after all.
I'm pretty sure early reports stated that some of the THC that caused the issues allegedly came from legal dispensaries, so those may be a better choice, but no guarantee. I haven't seen any recent issues, so hopefully the biggest danger has passed?

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    There goes my other option.

Marijuana and heart health: What you need to know - Harvard Health
    Cardiovascular effects
    One of the few things scientists know for sure about marijuana and cardiovascular health is that people with established heart disease who are under stress develop chest pain more quickly if they have been smoking marijuana than they would have otherwise. This is because of complex effects cannabinoids have on the cardiovascular system, including raising resting heart rate, dilating blood vessels, and making the heart pump harder. Research suggests that the risk of heart attack is several times higher in the hour after smoking marijuana than it would be normally. While this does not pose a significant threat to people who have minimal cardiovascular risk, it should be a red flag for anyone with a history of heart disease. Although the evidence is weaker, there are also links to a higher risk of atrial fibrillation or ischemic stroke immediately following marijuana use. Consistent with these links, studies by Dr. Mukamal and colleagues also suggest that marijuana smoking may increase the long-term death rate among heart attack survivors.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    Yeah, that's when they burn it.
    IDK how much of that translates to eating it.

What I don't understand about all this (not a user) is....THC is oil soluble, right? So even "approved" THC vapes from reputable vendors...don't they have oils in them? Sure, they're not cut with Vit-E-a by unscrupulous street dealers, I understand that. Maybe some legit vendors used it for dosage control innocently, but disregarding that....

Don't ALL THC products have oils since THC is oil soluble??????????

Is vaping THC ever safe in any form?

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    83619191_2803625243027960_5494526471789608960_n.jpg

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
    the ... has fell out of the weed market,
    You can buy an once of indoor weed for $100 in San Francisco ,you got to a club there looking $50 an 1/8 plus tax..

but you can grow 4 plants at home in sf it’s legal,Berger growing your own you know what going into it

Yup. But that's not rent. That's a tax paid to the govt.
    Grow space rent costs tens of thousands per month, with thousands more in electric, water, nutrient costs, etc.
    They gutted the industry.

CA government has totally lost their minds.
    Greedy, needy, and corrupt to the core.
    MMJ and legalization cut into the cartels' bottom line, so the politicians were told to fix the "problem".
    You see, Mexican dirt weed doesn't sell in Cali. You can get it for a few bucks a pound.
    Only really top shelf indoor sells for top dollar.
    Cartels' don't grow indoor medicinal.

I shuttered a successful business and left that state in the rearview.

I won't even return to visit friends.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    the ... has fell out of the weed market,
    You can buy an once of indoor weed for $100 in San Francisco ,you got to a club there looking $50 an 1/8 plus tax..

but you can grow 4 plants at home in sf it’s legal,Berger growing your own you know what going into it
    Yummybud? Is that you?
    Hard Mode for the win!

Watch your speed Mr. Jones,
    I

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread