canadian greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzo

Feb 10, 2008
First of all, I'm new on this amazing forum. Hi all of you and thanks for your hospitality! I've been carefully studying the whole e-smoking thing for few weeks now, and I'm so glad I found your forum since information is still relatively rare but here there's plenty of it.

I live in Montreal in Canada, and in the winter, it might be one of the least hospitable place in the world for a smoker to exist. For that reason and few dozens more, e-smoking seems like a gift from the gods! I just can't wait to order my first e-cigarette!

Since some of you seem to have experience, and since you seem generous in sharing precious informations, I'd like to ask few simple questions. Out of few hundreds, here's a selection:

- Is Sedansa's e-cig a good choice? (it sure seems to be appreciated by many people here; i read it smokes like a dragon and i also read that their service is excellent)
- What are the companies that sell cartridges that are compatible with Sedansa? Are cartridges generally universal?
- Sedansa don't sell e-liquid. Who does? Does it transform e-smoking into a continuous and embarassing science project? Or not?
- Nicotine level? Any advice?

If anyone could take the time to answer me, I'd be jsut too grateful. Actually, as soon as I find the info I'm looking for, I'll order my new toy so fast it will make the mailman's head spin!

Merci!

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Greetings to you Bonzo!

Ok, to your questions -

1. Yes, I'd say the Sedansa is a great choice - it certainly does smoke very well.

2. The cartridges do seem to be universal, however I have tried e-cig cartridges with my Sedansa but they honestly don't perform anywhere near as well as Sedansa's own cartridges - You can also try drip-smoking where you put a drop of nicotine solution straight onto the atomizer, and replace the mouthpiece but not the cartridge. This produces a LOT of smoke, but there have been suggestions that it may damage the atomizer through overheating, so be careful.

3. There are quite a few suppliers of solution. e-cig sell it cheapest in little dropper bottles.

4. Nicotine level really does depend on how much you smoke currently. I was quite a heavy smoker so I went for the full strength cartridges initially, I now smoke the medium cartridges because this allows me to carrying on puffing without taking in too much nicotine. Remember, you don't have the natural cut off that you have with a cigarette - the e-cigarette doesn't go out, so you need to keep an eye on how much you are puffing.

Hope this answers everything.

SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread