• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canada Forum Time Travel--Vaping in Canada History--lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
There should be a badge that states I used blue foam and LTB and persevered! that all us old timers can have in the forums :D

Ahh that brought back actual good memories this time around... all the fiddling.. straws... paper clips... made me giggle this time instead of falling down in the fetal position curled up sucking my thumb chanting... juice in mouth juice in mouth.. no more no more... juice in mouth

Heck I think my primer puffs on the zmax produce more vapor that I did back in the day trying to vape

shack22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Halifax,Canada
The starting point for new vapers today is so far beyond what it was just a few years ago! When you look back it's kind of amazing that so many of us made it through the tea bag/blue foam cart filling era--lol.

Somehow I think we'll look back in a couple of years and be saying the same thing about what's popular now.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
Yeah I actually fell off the vaping wagon.. or fell off the quitting wagon... errmm..THERE WAS A WAGON AND I WAS EITHER ON OR OFF IT @!@!!!! whatever the right way of wagoning and falling saying it is that I stopped vaping :p

When I came back and tried a carto to start I had the WOW factor and that hasn't stopped each time something "new" comes out. The greatest thing at this moment is that no matter what a new vaper tries, they will have the performance, from there its fine tuning to what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread