Not open for further replies.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Until one of 2 things happen we will not ship to Canada:

A - I get time to research the real legal issues and find that it's OK.

B - Someone can show me some kind of documentation that convinces me that it is OK.

Sucks, I know. But two things:

A - I hate large fines from Government agencies.

B - I hate jail.

Jaaxx

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
I can't believe I am going to say this out loud as I am getting ready to have a massive load dropped to our Canada distribution house, but no-nic juice is legal to sell in Canada.

Nic juice you do have to go through Health Canada and there is a lot of paperwork and you do have to have licensing in Canada which I do believe has to be issued to a Canadian company. For now, Canadians will have to smoke their no nic juice and pay their dues to the Canadian Pharms.

Things to consider Jaaxx - Customers will have to pay duties on their products so either find out what those duties are and pad your product to cover that so you pay duties OR make sure your customers know they are going to have to pay those duties at the border. Duties aren't cheap.

I just PM'd you by the way. ;)

Last edited:

desync0

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Things to consider Jaaxx - Customers will have to pay duties on their products so either find out what those duties are and pad your product to cover that so you pay duties OR make sure your customers know they are going to have to pay those duties at the border. Duties aren't cheap.

Duties and brokerage are only a problem if you use UPS/FedEx/DHL, etc

USPS/EMS are handled by Canada post and their rates are very reasonable, usually only a few dollars.

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Duties and brokerage are only a problem if you use UPS/FedEx/DHL, etc

USPS/EMS are handled by Canada post and their rates are very reasonable, usually only a few dollars.

And takes quite a bit longer. On one hand, you get expedited service but higher fees, on the other, cheaper, but longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread