Can someone recommend a cheap good dripper for using with Nicoticket juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
I am just starting to get into rebuilding coils. I have a kayfun, but would like to try a dripper for some of Nicotickets juices. If there is one that is cheap enough and easy to use, I will get a couple so I can have them running different flavors. I am not trying to subohm, I will be running these on my Provari. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
You'll get lots of opinions about what drippers bring the best of out of Nicoticket eliquid, but I my personal "budget minded" preference is the Igo-W.

Single or Dual Coils
Inexpensive enough that you can buy a few, drill the caps out to various sizes to test for your personal references at it relates to how 'airy' the draw is.
It's legit - not a clone

On the higher end - I've seen the Patriot dripper around for as little as $50 + shipping

The Origen Dripper appears to have a really loyal following with the "flavor is king" crowd, prices vary but it's generally around a Benjamin

The Quasar is expensive, comparatively speaking, but it's a gorgeous dripper with fully adjustable AFC that allows you to "dial in flavor" and forget the drilling.

So many options! I guess the bottom line is - lots of opinions, lots of options - good time to be a vaper!

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
+1 for the Igo-W. if you are just using it to test flavors, and dont want to learn (they really are easy to build) how to wrap coils, you can have most any shop do a micro-coil build on it, which can last the average daily vaper weeks, and last as a tester longer than that. we use one as a tester.

:thumb:
Probably the easiest to build on. Lots of space and the posts have holes for easier mounting. You may have to drill out one hole and tape off the other, if you're going with single coils.

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
Thanks everyone. I think I will try the Igo-w. Does anyone know of a place that has them in stock for a good price. I have been searching, but the places I keep finding are out of stock. I guess I could go to my B&M, but they want $30.00 for it and then I would still need to get a drip tip for it. On the plus side, they are pretty nice guys and would probably show me how to set it up single and dual coil if I asked.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Thanks everyone. I think I will try the Igo-w. Does anyone know of a place that has them in stock for a good price. I have been searching, but the places I keep finding are out of stock. I guess I could go to my B&M, but they want $30.00 for it and then I would still need to get a drip tip for it. On the plus side, they are pretty nice guys and would probably show me how to set it up single and dual coil if I asked.

Hopefully, one of the regular enablers will chime in with a suggestion and/or link for you. For $30.00 you should be able to get wire and a drip tip with some left over. Plenty of videos out and you can check out the rebuildable section here.
Did you check ebay and amazon?

bryman021

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Bradford, PA, USA
Definitely recommend the Igo-W. I have 3 of them that I use everyday. I have built dual and sub-ohm coils for them but I have settled on a simple single coil running @ 1.3 - 1.5 ohms. That seems to have the best all around performance for me. I also use cotton for the wicks and as others have said changing the wick is quick and easy. I carry a small ziplock baggie with a cotton ball in it and put in a new wick every 2-3 days(or sooner if I vape the cotton dry and scorch it).
I drilled the air holes in mine out to 1/16", nice draw for me at that size.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
haha couldn't remember if I could put links in or not :)

I have no idea if I am playing with fire or not - seems a damn shame not to give someone some options if they ask for them directly. I'm not advocating or endorsing anything, that's just the cheapest I found, in-stock, after a quick Google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread