Can I still get a 20mm RDA?

Dan_V

Mar 14, 2024
I bought this last week - the Reload Essential. Like it. It's really well made; nicely machined. I like it for it's form factor, pocket-ability and how it looks like a mech (but isn't).
Only problem is it comes with this crappy metal sleeve that cheapens the look. In the naked stainless, I think it looks the nuts. But it's designed so a 24mm atty only looks right when the sleeve is on. Otherwise, it looks like a phallus. And we can't be having that, now, can we... eh? No.

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 08.49.26.png

I dug down deep into my old collection and pulled out an ancient Veritas and the Little Boy from the early days of vaping. And boy, don't they look nice?
But, unfortunately, these old fashioned relics vape like sh*t on toast. Plus, you wouldn't believe how disgusting they are, after being stowed in my shed for 10 years. I'd forgotten about the awful things we used to put up with in the early days.

IMG_20240319_085724001.jpg
IMG_20240319_085821386.jpg

So I'm looking for something modern, in 20mm, preferably single coil MTL. That will accept a decent style coil.
I just don't seem be able to find anything on the websites I've been browsing.

Any ideas?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just don't seem be able to find anything on the websites I've been browsing.

Any ideas?
I don't have any experience with either 1 of these, but they're both 20mm. I do know the really cheap Nimbus rda has been around for quite a few years. Have 1 in my stash (never tried yet) from probably 2016, and it was on clearance then...so it had been around awhile. The vendor, Crystal Canyon Vapes, is in Arizona.
The Armageddon MFG - Apocalypse 20MM Deck would require you to find/buy a cap for it, and the deck itself isn't cheap! That vendor is in California. Anyway...here ya' go.

Unleashed also has this one and caps for it, but they're expensive!

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sorry, forgot to include - I'm in the UK. Those are all USA stores.
Smokstore.com isn't a USA vendor. Here's info from their Delivery Information page:

• the main shipping methods we use are below:
  • The United States directly shipping method, delivery time 8-16days
  • The United Kingdom directly shipping method, delivery time 7-16days
  • Canada directly shipping method, delivery time 7-16days
  • France directly shipping method, delivery time 7-16days
  • Germany directly shipping method, delivery time 5-16days
  • Australia directly shipping method, delivery time 7-16days
  • New Zealand directly shipping method, delivery time 7-20days
  • Other countries shipped via Singapore mail post, delivery time 10-25days
From their Terms & Conditions Page:
"These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK."

NOT-RETURN-ADDRESS.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread