Can I refill an eGo Mega Cartomizer with 100% VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand
Hi everyone,
I know the eGo mega cartomizers are not that widely used, but I'm hoping someone has tried this and can give me some pointers before I stuff up a carto.

Can I refill these with 100% vg juice? I got bought some handmade juice that's 100% VG, but I'm having trouble using it. For some reason it doesn't drip well :blink:, and takes a long time to get into the atomizer. It also doesn't work well in my 808 cartos. So I've got a couple of eGo mega cartomizers lying around and I thought I might try it in one of those. But my problem is that I don't know if it will wick well and I don't want to mess these cartos up.

Anyone else tried refilling an eGo mega cartomizer with 100% VG? Did it work ok? :confused:

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
Those maga things are big and juice that doesn't leak in a regular 510 cart will leak in my maga cart. That being said, thin it if needed, but check it often. If it was me, I would first check it without thining. If it doesn't work, start adding a few drops of water to the cart and retry until you are happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread