• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Calling out all of las cruces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Sorry if I sound a little jaded but I have tryed numerous times to have a meet and greet here in Albuquerque without success.I do hope you get a meeting togather and who knows maybe one day we will get to a point when a state wide meeting can be done evey few months or so at least. It might be a little early but perhaps a meeting here in Albuquerque might be possible when the state fair is here in September? Just throwing that out there.Have a great weekend and glad to "meet "you both!

HolaAmigos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2011
Texas
FYI Ralph T is trying to get a meet n greet togather here in 'burque if anyone would be interested! I'm limited since I am unable to drive but I'm glad to see this thread start to light up a bit!

If it's going to be held in Albuerque...I could stop by and pick you up...if that's okay with you.

Take Care, Hola

alanselo

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Howdy all,

New to vaping. Sure looks dead here in Cruces. Seems to me getting a group together might help us discover new juices without having to spend a bunch of money to buy something we might not even like. Something along the lines of, "here try mine and I'll try yours". I just started vaping 13 days ago, smoked since I was 14 and a pack a day smoker as far back as I can remember.

I have bought and smoked one pack of cigs since I started vaping. I never thought this would be possible for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread