calling Griffin 25 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordycakes

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
UK
So i have the griffin 25, i seem to get wicking done fairly well if i chain vape too much a slight hint of dryness but nothing bad, but my question is does anyone else get its not what i call leaking but a build up of juice around the air flow ring? its not coming out of the air flow just on the top and bottom of the ring :S

This might be to do with wicking im not so sure any chance you can show me photo's of your wicking Technics.

Thank you
Jordan :D

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I've only had my 25 a week so far,but haven't had any juice come out around the ring or any leaking at all.One thing i do different than most people though,i don't cut my wicks at the little ring,i run my wick tails all the way to the bottom of the channels.I do this on both my 22mm Griffins and the 25mm,and no leaks or dry hits at all.

Reactions: jordycakes

SirLoki

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2014
Vail,AZ,USA
I have been using my Griff 25 for some time now and I get the problem you have. I believe it is caused by the vapor the coils produce after the puff is done settling down the airflow holes. It seems to leak out more when the ring touches something that can wick it out like a towel or when you turn it.

Haven't figured out how to stop it, so I just wipe it off periodically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread