CALLING ALL REONAUTS: please make a dear friend feel welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yinsen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
steel city, australia
a very close family friend of mine, Soo, has been smoking rollies for over twenty years, and she is finally ready to kick the darts and get into vaping!

this is particularly momentous as she identifies as thalidomide, and tobacco has been her only vice through her many years of immense strength and resilience.

I started a thread on another forum a while back trying to figure out the most practical mod for her, and at the time I was naive to anything except tube mods and fiddly clearos which would obviously be a pain and likely problematic to hold and fire. once I learned of the existence of the reo we decided that it seems to be by far the best option in every way, and so we have decided to order our first reos together! she is going with a mini to test the waters, and an SL LP grand for myself. I think she is going to try cartos and an RM (I'll wrap her coils) and a quality plain unsweet tobacco NET juice (recommendations are very welcome at this point!)

I've been telling her about how incredibly friendly and welcoming and supportive you reonauts are, and I'll sign her up to the forum sooner or later but until then if you guys would please take a moment to make her feel super welcome, I will show her the thread and she will know there is a helpful community here for a brand new vaper-and-reonaut-to-be!

Last edited:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Soo, you couldn't have a better friend than yinsen to introduce you to vaping and to vape the absolute best! Congratulations to the both of you to get Reos and we will be very happy to welcome the both of you to Reoville when you get them. Yinsen, have Soo join the forum and get her posts in so she can join us in the reo forum.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Welcome to Reoville yinsen and Soo!

You are about to experience the very best in vaping with a REO and the Reonaut family to help!

We are very happy to be a part of this from the beginning!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have at any time. From placing your order and what would be best to include to arrival and set-up.

I promise you the REO will give you what is needed to lay down those cigs once and for all!

So very happy to accept you both as part of the Reo Family!

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Soo,
Welcome to Reoville. You'll find a very friendly and supportive group of people here in Reoville. We love nothing more than helping people kick the habit and we are here to help and provide on going support. Plus we have little fun along the way. Please consider joining our little online ville, did I mention we have cookies.

Yinsin,
What a great gift helping a friend kick the habit is. We truly believe a Reo is the best and easiest way to get completely off cigs. But of much more important to us is getting off cigs no mater what the device is.

Good luck to you both in this journey and please do stick around!

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Dear Yinsen friend,
Welcome to REOville. You're in the right place to get started. Bookmark this LINK because it overlooks REOville. You will find everything you need when it comes to Vaping. The ONLY stupid question... is the one you don't ask. ;)

This community will help you avoid the pitfalls of Vaping, and will save you from spending tons of money on cheap products on the market... that simply won't give you the best vaping experience possible.

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
After 30 + years , i thought there was no way i was going to quit.. but i haven't even had an urge in many months now.. you can do it.. and starting with the REO is the way to go.. you will save more money than i would like to discuss, by not trying everything out there just to end up with a REO anyway there is no better Vape

Welcome and Congratulations...

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I'll let others chime on the NETs. You might also want to have some high strength unflavored juice around in 24mg or 36mg. It tastes very much like a Marlboro light in flavor and the high nic content really helps when the urge hits to pick up a cig. Those urges will hit and a quick nic buzz helps fight them.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
A discussion on NET juices is so much deeper than I can get into here in REOville. I recommend you start at the Natural Tobacco's thread. It will help you zone in on which NET flavors you will like.

Will tell you this much though. Naturally Extracted Tobacco juices are very good. To me, they give the best flavor and taste of a real Cigarette -- without burning tobacco. Real tobacco leaves are put through an extraction process that helps give ejuice it's flavor, nicotine, and taste. I won't go into how the extractions are done. To complex. There are several ways in which it happens though (Cold Maceration, Heat Maceration, Co2 Maceration, and etc).

Also, NET juices are known to "Gunk" up Coils. This is where a Reo Grand and RBA atomizers (such as the RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, and etc) will ride into the picture like a knight in shining armor. You can easily tweak with Coils and Wick material.

A good place to start with to search for great juices are::
1) Heather's Heavely Vapes
2) GoodeJuice
3) Ahlusion

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
A hearty welcome to you, Soo (and hello again, yinsen) :toast:

You are both going to love (not just like) your reos. Vaping is the responsible thing to do and the reo is the right way to do it. Most of us have been through cartos, clearos, egos, tube mechs, and other rebuildables. We've all landed in Reoville and are here to stay. Plenty of room for more, so get a comfy chair and stay a while.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to the wonderful world of vaping. Isn't it a fantastic feeling to help a friend. How lucky Soo is to have you. That is what using a reo is all about. Not only do you find the most awesome vape in the world but you become a part of a group of people that are second to none. I have never seen a more caring group of people that I just have come to adore. Welcome to reoville, we are looking forward to getting to know you.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
a very close family friend of mine, Soo, has been smoking rollies for over twenty years, and she is finally ready to kick the darts and get into vaping!

this is particularly momentous as she identifies as thalidomide, and tobacco has been her only vice through her many years of immense strength and resilience.

I started a thread on another forum a while back trying to figure out the most practical mod for her, and at the time I was naive to anything except tube mods and fiddly clearos which would obviously be a pain and likely problematic to hold and fire. once I learned of the existence of the reo we decided that it seems to be by far the best option in every way, and so we have decided to order our first reos together! she is going with a mini to test the waters, and an SL LP grand for myself. I think she is going to try cartos and an RM (I'll wrap her coils) and a quality plain unsweet tobacco NET juice (recommendations are very welcome at this point!)

I've been telling her about how incredibly friendly and welcoming and supportive you reonauts are, and I'll sign her up to the forum sooner or later but until then if you guys would please take a moment to make her feel super welcome, I will show her the thread and she will know there is a helpful community here for a brand new vaper-and-reonaut-to-be!

Welcome to both of you! What a good friend you are, y'all will fit right in. Fire away with any questions and don't forget the pics when they arrive.

, did I mention we have cookies?

All right, who's been holding out on the cookies :glare: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread