CALL TO ACTION: OHIO

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
HB33 is an all-out FLAVOR BAN added to the appropriations bill at the last minute, backed by a cigarette company that apparently just wants to eliminate competition. Contact your representatives and urge them to reject this ban!

mrkrinkle55

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I read over the bill as it stands now and I can't seem to find the language that states anything regarding the flavor ban. When I called my rep, the person that answered the call wanted specifics. Where is that language located in the bill so that I have something to reference? I plan on getting some information together for my local vape shops.

Reactions: WorksForMe

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I read over the bill as it stands now and I can't seem to find the language that states anything regarding the flavor ban. When I called my rep, the person that answered the call wanted specifics. Where is that language located in the bill so that I have something to reference? I plan on getting some information together for my local vape shops.
Look at the bottom of page 1192 of the PDF. Also, search the document for the word "flavor".

Users who are viewing this thread