Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Quite a few members have recommended BWB to me, since I love coffee and I'm looking for the perfect coffee/"brewed drink" flavor. I found a great flavor at Gourmet Vapor, Maiden Coffee, and it tasted great, but it turned out to be too strong of a coffee flavor, and slightly burnt tasting. I'll be updating that review. But I digress :lol: :vapor:

What's your favorite Espresso/coffee flavor by BWB? What's the usual PG/VG ratio for BWB?

Thank you!

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
in that case maybe not on the espresso. Its a pretty strong flavor. The caramel capp and mocha sound more like what you are looking for.

EDIT: maybe also pick up some of BWBs vanilla bean. It mixes well with a TON of different flavors...might just save your maiden coffee..

Unfortunately, my bottle is long gone of Maiden :vapor: I still vaped it, but I think I spent more juice on trying to get the bitter flavor out rather than actually vaping it. (i.e. Blowing it out of my atty a million times... ugh lol)

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm not a fan of extremely strong coffee, but I really enjoy the BWB Espresso. Not overly strong, just perfect. I personally found the Cafe Mocha to be a little too strong for me, but I need to try it again now that it's steeped to see if my thoughts on it have changed. Highly recommend the Espresso.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm a big fan of BWB juices. 100% PG dries me out and all VG is bland tasting. 70/30 at BWB is a good compromise and Don's juices are some of the best I've tried. I'm not into coffee vapes, but I like all the tobacco vapes I've tried and just order two more 30ml bottles of Malty Toffee.

I will not run out of MT again!

Camp43

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
From what I read in your comments the BWB juice I would recommend is the straight up Cappuccino. Good coffee flavor, but a really creamy finish to it. It is my favorite coffee juice by far, a big chewy mouthful of vapor that strikes just the right balance between coffee taste and sweetness.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Follow up question. How long do the bwb coffee flavors usually need to steep? My first bottle from them arrives tomorrow and I'm extremely low on my other coffee flavor... Just wondering if I'll be able to vape right away or if I'll have to make my last few drops of the old stuff last another week.

I vape them right away, but the flavors get better as time goes on...just like all BWB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread