Buying the DSE901 but where to get best eliquid/juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshistr

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Long Island, NY
I am buying the puresmoker.com's DSE901 mini e cig and I noticed they don't offer a full range of eliquids there so I am looking for another website I can buy the ejuice from but google isn't helping out. I want a site offering as many flavors/strengths/varieties as possible because I like to bulk order from a single web site. Thanks for the help, also any tips on how to best use the ejuice, I was thinking of buying high nicotine content liquid then diluting it with water, is this possible, can I add other flavors that I create myself? This is going to get interesting folks...pizza e cigarette coming up :D

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I want to know about buying e-juice, too but I am more interested in knowing what the best brand is, out there.

I've just ordered my first e-cig...An EVO from Intellicigs.com...And I want something that isn't going to clog up the atomizer or reduce the life.

I'm not sure if I'll be doing any dripping - I think I'll just be refilling carts - but I still want something that's going to work well, taste good and not blow out my electronics.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
Glen says Hi to plastik
DSC04098.jpg

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
I am buying the puresmoker.com's DSE901 mini e cig and I noticed they don't offer a full range of eliquids there so I am looking for another website I can buy the ejuice from but google isn't helping out. I want a site offering as many flavors/strengths/varieties as possible because I like to bulk order from a single web site. Thanks for the help, also any tips on how to best use the ejuice, I was thinking of buying high nicotine content liquid then diluting it with water, is this possible, can I add other flavors that I create myself? This is going to get interesting folks...pizza e cigarette coming up :D

I use electroniccigarettesales.com , they have alot of flavors and free shipping. At this time they are down for inventory for the week.. they are worth the wait. good prices !!
Oh and I don't think water in the liquid would be a good idea..
Hey kate, Can you help with the correct answer to this water question? I am thinking vegetable glycerin ? I personally buy it smoke it...LOL

Last edited:

yoshistr

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Long Island, NY
Ha those dogs are cute, I can't wait to get a dog in a few years when I get a backyard. :p

In regards to using the propylene glycol, what are some online sites that you have personally used to buy this stuff, I don't want to buy it off a chemical site where it maybe mixed with preservatives or toxic chemicals. I want to purchase nicotine in liquid form, propylene glycol, and some flavorings all separately so I can mix my own e juice, so any links would be helpful.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread