Not open for further replies.

r8ross

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
New York
www.rwvapors.com
buy Two Get One Free 15ml Vapor juice

Use coupon code "juicedeal" at check out! Good through 5/15!

Vapors Etc.

Available in 15ml bottles in 3 styles:
Standard drip tip plastic bottle
Glass Dropper bottle both shipped in child resistant containers.
Also available Plastic Child Resistant Dropper bottle.

Nicotine content: 24,18,12,6, and No Nic

Current flavor list:
Red Box (tobacco)
Menthol Full
Menthol Mild
Vanilla Tobacco
Rootbeer
Cola
Pina Colada
Mt. Doo
Dr. Popper
Ginger Ale
Coffee
Hazelnut Mocha
Pineapple
Orange
Strawberry
Chocolate
Vanilla
Coconut
Double Mint
Clove
Blueberry
Lemon
Blue Raspberry
Peach

Last edited:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Ok. Another question. It maybe because your site is very dark and the light shining in the window makes it hard to see but I can't see the prices for the juices either. Can you point me in the right direction as I like to see all the prices BEFORE I have to go through all the registration, etc. I have a very slow broadband so the easier the better.

Thanks

r8ross

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
New York
www.rwvapors.com
Ok. Another question. It maybe because your site is very dark and the light shining in the window makes it hard to see but I can't see the prices for the juices either. Can you point me in the right direction as I like to see all the prices BEFORE I have to go through all the registration, etc. I have a very slow broadband so the easier the better.

Thanks

The price on all 15ml bottles of Vapor Juice is $6.95.

r8ross

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
New York
www.rwvapors.com
This deal sounds pretty good.

The tobacco vanilla? Is the tobacco a sweeter flavor, or strong? Looking for a sweeter taste with hint of vanilla. Please advise and I'll try you folks out.

It is a sweet taste, but a little more than a hint of vanilla. If you like I can cut the vanilla back for you. Just add a note at checkout. My business partner vapes this all day long every day.

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
It is a sweet taste, but a little more than a hint of vanilla. If you like I can cut the vanilla back for you. Just add a note at checkout. My business partner vapes this all day long every day.

Perfect! Sweet with more than a hint is great. Been looking for this a long time. Got the bottle in my cart and account created. May have to add a bottle of just vanilla flavor a well.

Thanks for your swift reply.....

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
Received my order in very rapid fashion and I must say; this vanilla tobacco is very good. Smooth with nice flavor on exhale. It's not an overpowering tobacco flavor (rather a sweeter taste as described) and just the right amount of vanilla.

It will go on my "top shelf" along with one other juice supplier. I'm not into all this gushing and worship of nic products, fantastic this, and amazing that.....and baby has a brand new car?

I'll just simply and honestly state, out of many juices I've sampled (most remain on bottom shelf) this stuff is the goods, and potential all day vape. Be ordering more for sure. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread