Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Try Best E Cigarette Liquid Flavors Supplies Online - E-Liquid(E-Juice) Made in USA

It has been the cheapest place I can find, and where I order all my Bases.

I recently Ordered 1 liter of 90VG/10PG of 10mg for $25 (After shipping) and about 19$ (Before shipping)
I don't have any DIY experience, at least not YET - but LEDBETTER, what do you do with the 10 mg base when you get it in order to vape? Just add flavoring, since everything else is there? This is very intriguing to me! Are you satisfied with most of your results? Thanks for any help!

LEDBETTER122

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Alabama
I don't have any DIY experience, at least not YET - but LEDBETTER, what do you do with the 10 mg base when you get it in order to cape? Just add flavoring, since everything else is there? This is very intriguing to me! Are you satisfied with most of your results? Thanks for any help!

Recently I started just vaping it with no flavor, I seem to like it better like that. Before all I did was I took a syringe (For baby medicine) and pulled about 10ml and put it in my bottle (12ml bottle) and added 1ml of flavor concentrate (10%). Some people like more flavoring, so make the flavoring % to your liking.

I am satisfied, It just like any other juice from a shop (They most likely do the same thing, I know they do at my local shops)

Also be sure to pay attention to the PG/VG ratio you select because Ive seen people order 80PG/20VG when they meant to order 80VG/20PG

EDIT- If you buy it within a reasonable amount of nictoine in it (0-24mg), all you have to do is add flavoring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread