Status
Not open for further replies.

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Can you sell the PA flavors in larger 30ml bottles? If so what would the price per bottle be?
I really don't want 10 - 3ml bottles LOL

Please, send to me list of flavors, which you would like to buy in 30 ml bottles (info@voidmist.com). Some of flavors concentrates PA's and Lorann's as well I have in stock and can sell them right now in 30 ml bottles. Some of flavors I will place on website today in 15 ml bottles. Thank you.

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
Please, send to me list of flavors, which you would like to buy in 30 ml bottles (info@voidmist.com). Some of flavors concentrates PA's and Lorann's as well I have in stock and can sell them right now in 30 ml bottles. Some of flavors I will place on website today in 15 ml bottles. Thank you.

Ok thanks a bunch =)

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Product: [URL="http://www.voidmist.com/ry4-version-3/"]VM Tobacco 03[/URL]
I like this blend.I bought a sample ,so nothing xtra added. nice tobacco flavor, and vapor..ever so slightly sweet.very good taste.:)

Product: RY4 (Version 3)
VM makes the best RY4 period. All 3 versions. I have been trying to duplicate this flavor for months and cannot. I am a DIY vaper and have been making my own flavors and mixtures for months. VM knows something I do not.

I can not say enough good about this product.
Try it. Buy it. You will not be disappointed.

chaos-7

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
St. AUg Fl.
We are thinking to offer sample packs for vary low price. We want to see if there is any interest and at what price.

3 pack x 3 ml $3
5 pack x 3 ml $5.50
10 pack x 3 ml $9.00
3 pack x 6 ml $4
5 pack x 6 ml $6.50
10 pack x 6 ml $13

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I think that this is a vary good Idea. I cant wait to try the free sample of mocha cappuccino! I have also ordered some tobacco and coffee, I 30ml.bottle of each.

chaos-7

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
St. AUg Fl.
it may just be me and my new tastebuds...but i received i think 9 sample sized bottles today and tried a bit of each and absolutely gagged : ( a few were so bad that the hubby washed the atty 4 times in everything from alcohol to coke to listerine, along with his mouth to get rid of the taste. the smell in the air made me ill to my stomach, was not expecting this at all.
any suggestions as to why the negative reaction?
It may need to steep a little longer. One or 2 days can make all the difference in the world!

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
I think that this is a vary good Idea. I cant wait to try the free sample of mocha cappuccino! I have also ordered some tobacco and coffee, I 30ml.bottle of each.

The post is kind of old, but the samples are available at almost the same prices as in the post you are referring to. It's $1 per 3 ml sample, so it's 3 for $3 and 5 for $5 as opposed to $5.50 in that post.

There are some restrictions, such as 5 samples per order and PG/VG and nic options are limited. The sample order page has the "Juice Name" text box to put the the SKU or product name of the juice you want to try.

Thank you.

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
Hello, I just received my order from you and I have a few questions. I opened the package and noticed that all of the juices are very dark in color. This confuses me a lot. I've ordered fruit juices from many different vendors and never had them have this brown color before so I find this odd, especially since the menthol one also has a very dark brown color. The I opened them to smell them and the odor is very unpleasant and all have the same odor. I don't smell and of the juice flavor, just this smell that's hard to describe. Sort of like someone taking a torch and burning dark spots in to wood while burning nuts with it too but in a very unpleasant way. Could something have possibly gone wrong? Bad nicotine? Wrong mixes sent out? This just can't be right. I know steeping most likely will help bring out the flavors in it but it's not going to make the dark color go away which I can live with but this odd odor is what I'm worried about. Any idea what has happened or is this normal with your juices?

lowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I have ordered from them a few times and I too noticed this.
I have never gotten anything from them that was this dark.
I did open the bottles to let them air some.
Also noted they smell more of a tobacco than the flavor they are.
I will try them then contact them if they don't seem right.
Too early to tell right now.
I do know they are a great company and sure there is a reason for the difference this time.

TheJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
P.A.
I just got my order today and shipping was fast. i`v only had a chance to try the blueberry and i must say there is RY4 mixed in the blueberry. i once purchased RY4 out of curiosity. wanting to see what the big deal is. i cant say i`m a fan and i`ll never forget the smell. it reminds me of cigarets and i dont smoke.

i also picked up blueberry flavoring and it smells like blueberry. my flavors are also very dark but i`ll try them.

Last edited:

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Hi Venusjade,

The color is normal and it comes from additional flavors I add to many juices. I spend a lot of time experimenting with flavors and the flavors I sent you is the best I have come up with so far. All the flavors I make are to my taste. Most people like them, but some people do not. It is OK. I am in the same boat as everyone else here. I ordered juices from most popular suppliers, even had to wait in queue for a long time. Some juices I got were good, others OK, and some made me feel sick. Everybody has a different taste.

I do not have high throghput here and I spend time to test every individual juice before I ship it. However I test them by vaping, not smelling. If you do not like the juice, I do not think it will get better on the second try.

I do not want any unhappy customers, so please contact me via e-mail at info@voidmist.com and please specify the order number.

Thank you.

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
Hi Venusjade,

The color is normal and it comes from additional flavors I add to many juices. I spend a lot of time experimenting with flavors and the flavors I sent you is the best I have come up with so far. All the flavors I make are to my taste. Most people like them, but some people do not. It is OK. I am in the same boat as everyone else here. I ordered juices from most popular suppliers, even had to wait in queue for a long time. Some juices I got were good, others OK, and some made me feel sick. Everybody has a different taste.

I do not have high throghput here and I spend time to test every individual juice before I ship it. However I test them by vaping, not smelling. If you do not like the juice, I do not think it will get better on the second try.

I do not want any unhappy customers, so please contact me via e-mail at info@voidmist.com and please specify the order number.

Thank you.

So I went ahead and decided to try them. That smell they had is also the thing that is flavoring them as well. I just received my xpower kit that came with prefilled tobacco carts and the taste is similar so I can only compare it to that. When I had ordered, I was unaware there would be tobacco type flavoring in them. I can say that from the hint of flavors of the fruit that I could taste, it makes me want the what I thought I was getting even more. The Cherry and Boysenberry, Raspberry mix had amazing fruit flavorings in them when I could taste them. Not that candy or sweet vape. I do have to say this though. I, not being a fan of tobacco type juices, nutty, etc... If my taste buds ever change and yearn for it, this would be the place to go for me for sure. I would still recommend voidmist to anyone looking for a good blend of ejuice if they're in to more "rustic" flavoring as I call it. It's just not for me being the fruit vaper that I am. :) I appreciate you taking the time to let me know that's how they are suppose to be.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
One of the best companies I have ever done business with.

Very quick email responses, and a willingness to work with customers in giving them exactly what they are looking for.

After experimenting with various juices and companies, I've whittled my flavors down to two regular vaping flavors. Both of them are with this company. The first is their regular Keoke coffee. It has a perfect coffee taste without being too bitter, or too "creamy". If I feel I'd like a bit of cream with my vape I'll add in a bit of their Bavarian Cream into the mix and I'm set to go. The other is their RY4. I'll stand firm that this company has the best RY4 out there ... and it seems that many others feel the same way I do.

This company has everything I need in terms of juice. Quality product, quality service, and decent pricing. I have no desire to look anywhere else anymore. With so many flavors and juices out there, I'm glad I found a great company to settle down and vape with.

:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread