Bubble gum flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
OK let's try this...how about a original bubble gum flavor juice? What I mean by "original" is the traditional big pink wad of gum you would buy at 7-Eleven (hubba bubba, etc) and when you would put it in your mouth and bite down you would get mad flavor...you all know what I'm talking about.

Any vendors out there who make a really good bubble gum/juicy flavor like this? I have seen Juicy Fruit somewhere but have not ordered it yet. I really want that traditional bubble gum flavor though.

VaporTrails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Somewhere High.
I'm a big fan of VaporBombs Bubble Gum. The flavor I get from it is just like that of the Hubba Bubba "pink" style gum. It packs some great throat hit as well, I'm using 24mg, 80pg/20vg. Also a huge plus from this juice is that I haven't had to do a thing to clean my cartomizer out since filling it fresh a month back. The juice is nearly clear, ironically there is a very slight pink tint to it. This juice is always been one I've counted on, for a strong consistent vape. Great stuff!

Bubble Gum E Liquid

VaporTrails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Somewhere High.
I ordered 5 or 6 different samples from VaporBomb last month. The Bubble Gum flavor was one of them, as well as Snickerdoodle. I like both, I ended up ordering 120 ml's of Bubble Gum after that sample bottle. Taste seems pretty subjective, though the Bubble Gum really does taste like real deal to me. The Bubble Gum didn't need any steep time at all, it seems to still taste the same from the moment I got it out of the mail package. I'd suggest getting a 5 or 10 ml bottle first and give it a shot first to see if you like it.

VaporBomb's Snickerdoodle is also one of my favorite all time juices as well. Most will let that flavor steep a bit, though I prefer it fresh from the package.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Yea I think that might be the better thing to do, did you really mean 120ML or did you mean 12 or 20?

The 120 ml is the size of the bottle ordered I imagine and not the nicotine count if that is what you are referring to . Usually eliquid is sold is sizes such as 10,30,60? and 120 ml bottles .

Last edited:

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
I Looooves me some bubble gum!!! DIY is the only way to go for great bubble gum! Go to Box Elder Chemical Supply to buy your unflavored nic juice. Got to Ebay to get yourself some Lorann bubblegum flavor extract. Then go anywhere to get yourself some VG. They sell it at most grocery stores, drug stores, and Wally Mart. It'll be super cheap to make and it tastes AWESOME!!

Oh yeah... I also add extra sweetner from Perfumers Apprentice but you may or may not prefer to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread