Brunhilde Top Coiler RTA

Kalyptic

• Jul 22, 2023
    Hey guys, I'm new here and just got the Brunhilde Top Coiler RTA and it's awesome! And it's surprisingly efficient with juice consumption as well, even with dual coil's it uses less juice than my other RTA with a single coil! :laugh:

So this brings me to my question, I would like to start building my own coils for it to further decrease juice consumption and any help will be greatly appreciated!
    I'm looking to build dual round wire coils with a final resistance reading around the range of .4ohm - .8ohms (higher the better) .

I'm choosing to go with Ni80 round wire for the little bit of faster ramp up times.
    Any suggestions for what Gauge and amount of wraps I should use?

IMG_20230818_184847.jpg

Kalyptic

• Jul 22, 2023
    Hello & welcome!
    I’ve had that tank for several years but only used a single coil.
    FYI- The two metal wrap juice feeders inside started unwinding and falling apart. Be gentle:)
    Sorry I can’t answer your question,
    Bump
    Hey thanks for the reply and the heads up on the steel wicks, a few of the strands on 2 of my wicks are actually poking up higher than the rest but it doesn't seem to affect anything.
    Also I have a question, do you just leave one side open and without the wicks when your using it with a single coil, or do you block it up with something? The idea of a single coil in there sounds cool and would probably be great on juice consumption!

Users who are viewing this thread