Brunhilde MTL Filling Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I am now the proud owner of a Brunhilde. Beautiful tank. Well made and solid, easy to assemble, and wick. I filled up the tank. Great tasting vape.

I'm going along loving the Brunhilde. It was time to fill up the tank again.

Holy crow, what a mess! I could not fill up the tank with a standard bottle top. I switched to a needle bottle. Same problem. juice everywhere and a mess. The juice will not go into the tank.

Yes, I am using the fill hole with the 3 little drops beneath it.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a known problem with the Brunhilde?

Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I am now the proud owner of a Brunhilde. Beautiful tank. Well made and solid, easy to assemble, and wick. I filled up the tank. Great tasting vape.

I'm going along loving the Brunhilde. It was time to fill up the tank again.

Holy crow, what a mess! I could not fill up the tank with a standard bottle top. I switched to a needle bottle. Same problem. Juice everywhere and a mess. The juice will not go into the tank.

Yes, I am using the fill hole with the 3 little drops beneath it.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a known problem with the Brunhilde?

Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Another one in the Brunhilde Club, Welcome:thumb:
    I've always found it helps filling my Brunhilde's up by giving her a good tilt, about a 45 degree angle, and slowly straighten up as it fills. A nice pointy tip e-liquid bottle most definitely helps as well.(which I see your doing)
    I've never had any problems filling mine up.

I do hope this helps:)

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Another one in the Brunhilde Club, Welcome:thumb:
    I've always found it helps filling my Brunhilde's up by giving her a good tilt, about a 45 degree angle, and slowly straighten up as it fills. A nice pointy tip e-liquid bottle most definitely helps as well.(which I see your doing)
    I've never had any problems filling mine up.

I do hope this helps:)

Thank you. I'll give it a try.

It's a great tank and I want it to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread