Broken ProTank :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a protank from my local brick & mortar, no idea what model. Anyway, it worked great, just like my eVod except it tasted better actually. So, I got the tank Friday, it's Sunday now. I woke up and looked at my SID with the pro tank full of juice, about an hour later, after not touching it for 14 hours, half the juice was suddenly gone so I removed the protank and saw my juice collecting in my SID. I quickly went to the bathroom and put what was in my SID back n the tank, reattached it and tried to vape but it had juice in the center hole so I turned it upside down to blow the juice out. Ended up ALL the juice came out and I finally realized somehow the top chrome piece was 3/4's detached from the tank. I want to hope maybe I bought a knockoff and can order one off the net that works but Idk. Has this happened to anyone else with a true name brand Kanger Protank? Has this happened to anyone with a knockoff? Input needed plz cuz I absolutely LOVED the flavor and want to order a new one now if it's going to work. Also, anyone know anything about the dual single coil tanks? The dual coil tank with two single coils instead of one dual coil.

Jack Pappas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
First step is to go to the Brick and Mortar where you bought it and ask for a replacement as it appears you got a bad Protank.

I love the minitank. But I do admit that I go through a LOT more coil heads. They seem to burn out easier. But to be fair. They do seem to produce better taste and better vapor then the other tanks I have tried.

If you have trouble from the brick and mortar DO NOT HESITATE TO NAME THEM RIGHT HERE. And let everyone know who they are.
The KEY Advantage to buying from a local vendor is to support your community businessmen AND ensure product satisfaction with quality merchandise.
If you find that your local business is NOT better then buying online then SOMEONE needs to fill that hole as the business is a rip off and needs to be outed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread