Broke 2 Nautilus 5ml tank clearomizers in 2 days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredNut

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2014
Sanford, FL
Both broke due to the bottoms being so tight I couldn't open them. While using a double folded wash cloth for grip, I tried twisting it off with everything I had and the top metal that threads inside the glass tank, broke, leaving the metal threaded in the glass.

#2, after squeezing as hard as I could to get the bottom off, I ended up shattering the glass.

After primarily using kanger mini protank 2s as my vaping tanks, when I finally got these nautilus tanks, i fell in love them, saying how much I favorited them compared to all other tanks used.

now I'm back to using an aero tank and an iclear 30s vv/vw until I figure out what new ones I want and then order them.

should I get more nautilus? Or get the kanger sub tank? Any ideas would be most excellent!

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
You could spend $18 and get two replacement tanks for your Nautilus'. That's a cheap alternative to buying fully new equipment.
Aspire Nautilus Replacement Tank with Hollowed-Out Sleeve - Rock Bottom Vapes

If you're buying new, only get the Subtank if you have a device that can utilize it (30w device minimum suggested, although I imagine you could fire the 1.2ohm coils on a 20 watt device, just not the .5 ohm). If you have a device that can fire the Subtank coils though, it might be best to give that a try.

I'd suggest doing both, get the replacements for your Nautilus tanks and grab a Subtank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread