Brief introduction from another newbie to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, new to the forum as well as vaping. pack and half a day smoker for 12 years and have been cig free for around 3 weeks now. started vaping with an ego starter kit cheap plastic ego tank.... then wound up getting a kanger unitank as well as an ego c twist, then my latest upgrades include the smokteck zmax and the kanger areotank. Nice to meet everyone and look forward to sticking around

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Hello everyone, new to the forum as well as vaping. pack and half a day smoker for 12 years and have been cig free for around 3 weeks now. started vaping with an ego starter kit cheap plastic ego tank.... then wound up getting a kanger unitank as well as an ego c twist, then my latest upgrades include the smokteck zmax and the kanger areotank. Nice to meet everyone and look forward to sticking around

Looking forward to having you around.... Welcome and congrats on quitting!!! :toast:

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
oh wow! made this post earlier this morning and wow a lot of replys lol and a big thank you to everyone for the congrats

Yes, this is a super friendly forum I've found. Everyone really goes out of their way to welcome and help. They are especially nice and patient with newcomers, and that's so good. It is very confusing when you first start out. Quite a lot of info here.

Hope you continue to do well. I'm rooting for you!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread