• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bricks and Mortar Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
What sort of problems are people having? They seemed OK to me face to face and none of the stuff I bought has had any problems?

Ah, don't get me wrong. They (the staff) are good guys. The team at Vapefest were also helpful and knowledgeable.
The problem has been with, well, problems. If you have one, you are in for a very bumpy ride.

I'll leave it at that. Except to say, they had their "approved" status on AAEC revoked.

Tubamatt

Dec 21, 2013
London, UK
Ah, don't get me wrong. They (the staff) are good guys. The team at Vapefest were also helpful and knowledgeable.
The problem has been with, well, problems. If you have one, you are in for a very bumpy ride.

I'll leave it at that. Except to say, they had their "approved" status on AAEC revoked.

Fair enough, from what I've just read it seems that the problems are with online orders. I'm lucky enough to be able to walk into their shop if I've got a problem with anything they sell me. In fact, I might pop in for some bits tomorrow as it's on my way to where I'm spending Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread