Brick and Mortar Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoStep

Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
Well today a buddy of mine and I went on a little tour in south Jersey to a few brick and mortar vape shops. I must say it was a pretty good trip and alot of fun. I was wondering how many people from north Jersey have made the trip down to south Jersey for these shops. If you have made the trip it would be great to hear your opinion on these shops anf if you have not taken the trip I would highly recomend it. If you have any questions about the shops they are 9 South Vapes, Jersey Shore Vapors and Vapors. Share you experiences or look for the locations of these shops and think about taking the trip yourself. Take it easy all.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sounds like fun. I love going to new vape shops. Went to one in town here this morning not expecting to buy anything. Turns out it's the nicest setup, biggest selection and most knowledgeable staff of the 3 I've visited so far. Ended up with a new Evod and a blister pack of coils.

Still have 2 B & M's here in town to check out + the second location of the one I went to this morning for the full tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread