Brick and Mortar Stores Dallas/Fort Worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueduckgal

Mar 16, 2013
USA
I'm just starting this process of converting from regular cigarettes to E-Cigs. I was hoping to get advice on finding a store located in the Dallas Fort Worth area, more specifically closer to Arlington or Cedar Hill that carries Joytech eGO cigarettes. I know I'm going to pay more than going online, but I don't even know where to begin with using them and how they work. Anyone have any suggestions?

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
DFWVapor (locations in Frisco and Lewisville), Dragonfly E-Cigs has a location in Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville, Vaporescence has locations in Denton, Fort Worth, Richardson. I'm sure there's more but I will say DFWVapor and Dragonfly are great. There's also a smaller B&M located here in Lewisville called Village e-cigs, not a bad place friendly people that work there. Although I've found everybody is friendly at these places.

Word of Warning (I suppose) DFWVapor has a HUGE selection of juices so be ready to take a little time trying to figure out what you want, about 300. Their juice is ready to vape right after purchase, Dragonfly you'll want to let it steep (sit) for a few days since they mix in house. Can't say if either is better...yet. Dragonfly has a lot bigger selection as far as PV's and delivery devices go.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Good to hear you got some in your neck of the woods. I will say it's awesome having tons of shops in the metroplex. No need to wait a couple days for something, just hop in the car and drive there :D Prices may be higher but it helps when you break down the cost of it over the lifetime of the product compared to cigarettes. For example, I was a PAD smoker, so a $9.50 clearo that will last 2 or 3 weeks is a TON cheaper than a $6.50 pack of smokes that lasts a day. So it's really not that bad, just something to think about next time :)

Enjoy the new lifestyle, it's great! :vapor:

arbilab

Mar 14, 2013
Ft Worth TX US
It doesn't HAVE to cost more at a brick store. Depends on their structure. They get 25% off MSRP as distributors depending on brand and their markup can be as little as 10% if they're going for volume and repeat business. I've been buying analogs from a guy on Euless Main for 2 years, he has just picked up several national ecig brands. If you've got one in Arlington, no need to drive 12 miles round trip unless they are more expensive than online. He's honest and friendly and in a very low overhead stripmall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread