Breazy weekly giveaway #14 (Relaunch event/last weeks winners announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Hey fellow vapers of ECF, we are happily underway with the new relaunch and in light of that we will be giving one lucky member of ECF a Breazy Box valued at $34.99. We are also running a huge sale on everything site wide (please refer to our other thread for specifics on how to capitalize on this sale)(ECF Rules). To enter tell us below what's one of your favorite brands that we don't carry and why you love it so much.

Site: Breazy

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 13th 2015

Last weeks winner for Jazzy Boba is... AllElseFailed

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Congrats @AllElseFailed !

I really like the "Boosted" brand of ejuice. Boosted is a very fresh strawberry creme blend that a neighbor showed me and I love it. Wastegate is a raspberry cheesecake blend that is also very nice. Rear Diff is a pumpkin spice (thanksgiving) flavor. All are nice.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
There are two brands that are ADV's for me that you don't carry.

1. Bamboo Elixir - absolutely love their Lotus Petal, which is a kiwi and peach tea with hibiscus. This tastes like what Teavana would make if they made juice. It is a clear juice and not too sweet, so you can vape this all day long. Also, being not too sweet, this juice doesn't gunk coils at all. I vape this in an Atlantis 2 with the Vaporshark nickel coils. I have been using the same coil for six weeks, going through a tank a day (on average) and the coil is still going strong.

2. Ruthless - there are two juices that are favorites for me, Rise, which is a lychee mango and Jungle Fever, which is pineapple, mango and other citrus flavors. For a lot of their flavors, they also add an "On Ice" version, which is the same juice but with a menthol kick. I don't like them since their menthol tends to be very strong and the menthol totally overwhelms and dominates the other flavors.

Both brands also use very clean nicotine. I get both in 6 mg. All other brands of juices that I have tried, vaping 6 mg is pretty rough on my throat. So for every other juice that I get, I have to get it in 3 mg.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Congrats Allelsefailed!

Most of my online vape shopping is for hardware so I'll go that route instead of juice like others seem to be doing.

It looks like you carry items from all the manufacturers that I like - Kanger, eleaf, Innokin, IPV and Sigelei. Maybe you could expand on what you carry for some of them.

Thanks for the contest!

Reactions: AllElseFailed

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
ITCvapes, not sure if they wholesale but really, for the prices and darn good flavors, if you could stock them, I would buy from you.

Another older company that has been around for awhile and does not get much respect is NicQuid. I have been using SoHo since almost from the start and still go through about 120 mls a month of it. I know some don't like them cause they are so called boring but their are alot of us that use them a lot.

Thanks for the chance and congrats on the new site, it looks great. Now if you could get a flavor description that appears as you hoover over the name.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Favorite flavor is Butterbeer, made by Nicoticket. I know several e-juice sellers make a version of this, and by the same name (surprised that the Harry Potter merchandisers aren't claiming a copyright infringement), but Nicoticket's version just hits the spot with me for flavor and aroma. I think I'm hooked.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Congrats @AllElseFailed !!!

You already carry one of my favorites and are my go to for it. It would be awesome to be able to buy my other favorites all in one place :)

One that I'd like to see you carry is Proper. I love the Proper Blue Label. It's expensive at $13 for 15ml, but I have to have it.
11201555_970516262966878_1172992522_n.jpg

Another favorite of mine is Cafe Racer, they are a new company and only have 2 flavors at the moment, but both of them are top notch, some of the best e-liquids I've had the pleasure of trying.. and I've tried tons.
a5f2d1ce0c171dd0edd804bb25529327.jpg

Reactions: AllElseFailed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread