Brass T-Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
801, 901 and 510 "T-Tip" brass mouthpieces are now in stock and ready to ship! Machined from solid core brass and featuring an integrated o-ring for positive seal and tip rentention, T-Tips are great for dripping or dressing up any brand PV you may own! Fits most all popular brands of 801, 901 and 510 atomizers. For dripping only. You can even drip right through the top without removing the mouthpiece with a narrow tipped bottle!
For ordering information visit: Super T, Innovative manufacturer of Personal Vaporizer products.

Note: On the 801 tip, i have not verified the fit on the BE112 version, but have on the 201 and DSE 801 style atomizers.

Note: The 510/901 tip looks long, but is actually approximately the same length as a stock 510 tip

At 15.99 a piece, they cost only about twice the price of an atomizer, but will out-live a thousand atomizers!

801 T-Tip
l_29b922c28dc74b5fbd4356777ca432f2.jpg

510, 901 T-Tip-
l_fdbf4f05968f4c3f8dd2dd63f55ae7d2.jpg

l_266235be1d304d91803d8d6e391c68bd.jpg

l_54b1b82037594ad7910b2466e83ee64e.jpg

l_655bc95e7b0642e2b1f53e52daa07de3.jpg

Last edited:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I don't think it will keep juice from getting in your mouth ... The tips as I have read is for dripping .. that means you don't use a filler and it will fit on the atty like the carts would .. in its place ... the center I'm sure is hollow ... so you drip a few drops into your atty and vape ... I'm a dripper and these tips are the Bomb ... I just purchased 2 of them and can't wait to get them .. there going to make my mods look fantastic!! :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have been dripping and vaping on the 510 and 801 and the biggest complaint is the juice flow in the mouth... Do these help solve that??

No, you can still get the occasional taste of juice, it's the nature of dripping.

A little hint though, if you get a small squeeze bottle with a very narrow tip, it will actually fit right down through the tip and make dripping a breeze as you won't even have to remove the tip! My moms been dripping on her tip now for several weeks and really likes it!

Last edited:

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
No, you can still get the occasional taste of juice, it's the nature of dripping.

A little hint though, if you get a small squeeze bottle with a very narrow tip, it will actually fit right down through the tip and make dripping a breeze as you won't even have to remove the tip! My moms been dripping on her tip now for several weeks and really likes it!

What if you cut some parallel I.D. grooves which resembled the form of buttress threads? (inclined threads, look like saw teeth) That might help prevent the condensed juice from climbing the inside of the tip.

Or, just put a sizeable chamfer on the tip which goes inside the atty, leaving a very small flat on the tip face. The condensate on the atty wall couldn't bridge the gap to enter the hole at the tip.

/brainstorm

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Yep, i'll be doing up an aluminum batch when time permits:)
Sweet,
Now all I need is for the waiting lists for your products to die down before placing an order for a Super-Six or a ST2 that way there isn't an insane wait time between payment and delivery..

(I'm not bashing by the way....I really really want one...just 4-6 weeks to wait on anything short of a full custom job is a bloody eternity..(heck, my custom made tents and rapiers didn't even take that)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What if you cut some parallel I.D. grooves which resembled the form of buttress threads? (inclined threads, look like saw teeth) That might help prevent the condensed juice from climbing the inside of the tip.

Or, just put a sizeable chamfer on the tip which goes inside the atty, leaving a very small flat on the tip face. The condensate on the atty wall couldn't bridge the gap to enter the hole at the tip.

/brainstorm

Good brainstorming indeed!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sweet,
Now all I need is for the waiting lists for your products to die down before placing an order for a Super-Six or a ST2 that way there isn't an insane wait time between payment and delivery..

(I'm not bashing by the way....I really really want one...just 4-6 weeks to wait on anything short of a full custom job is a bloody eternity..(heck, my custom made tents and rapiers didn't even take that)

I hired some help, so it won't be too long before i'm caught up on the super sixes and, GASP, actually have some super sixes on hand! (the tips i have in stock for immediate shipping though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread