Branded 808 Ecig_a_Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobocracy

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Minneapolis
Greensmoke uses 808-D2 batteries. I've been filling blanks I get at VaporKings with Johnson Creek juice (Original, PG Tennessee Cured and Red Oak Tennessee Cured) with great results. Easy to "push" fill with the rubber caps they ship with and good flavor and vapor production considering these aren't the greatest batteries.

I like the auto batteries because they make for great stealth pocket vapes at work. I don't bother refilling them although I have topped them off with pretty good success.

Since 808-D1s are more common and the cartos cheaper, I'm switching to that style of battery (I have 2x XL and 2x standard in the mail right now) and will just finish off the blanks I have for the D-2.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love the Halo G6. Plus they sell empty cartomizers, extra long Cartomizers and Low Resistance Cartomizers. But you might want to try the mini tanks that are made for G6 and any 808 Batteries. The mini tanks are easier to fill and clean than cartomizers. You don't have to fill them as often and you can see how much juice you have. I think you would really like them. I switched from Cartomizers to the mini tanks and I love them.

Plus they have 10% off right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread