Brand new to diy ... Need a couple tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
I just made an order with nicotine already mixed in to the 50/50 pg/vg liquid -- now all i have to do i think is add 10 percent flavoring which luckily by chance will get me the nic strength i vape - so we both know thats not diy - but it was much cheaper than regular and will start me with some formulas

The next step is full diy - 1. Where are a couple good spots i can buy nicotine in bulk at decent price. I imagine pg n vg prices will be about the same whereever ya go. The next thing i need is just the flavoring. The big question is how do you tell how concentrated the flavoring is and bow much to add.

I was lucky in my hybrid diy formula the vendor told me what percentage of flavoring they use for their premade juices which i was preciously vaping and liking.

Is there any other liquid that goes into the mixture besides nic, pg and/or vg, flavoring?
Again which are some good vendors for bulk nicotine solutions
Lastly how do i tell how much flavoring to add

Right now im doing it to save money - im sure eventually soon ill get into recipes and stuff. But omg the prices of premade liquid is INSANE !!!!!!!!

Thx much

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Almost for got the most important thing. If your going to start DIY, I highly suggest downloading an E-Juice Calculator. Here's a link to the one I use, you can download it free there:
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

If you get it. After you open it, click file and open and there are quite a few recipes pre-loaded in it :vapor:

Cheers,
Steve

Mattpelt30

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Georgia
I just made an order with nicotine already mixed in to the 50/50 pg/vg liquid -- now all i have to do i think is add 10 percent flavoring which luckily by chance will get me the nic strength i vape - so we both know thats not diy - but it was much cheaper than regular and will start me with some formulas

The next step is full diy - 1. Where are a couple good spots i can buy nicotine in bulk at decent price. I imagine pg n vg prices will be about the same whereever ya go. The next thing i need is just the flavoring. The big question is how do you tell how concentrated the flavoring is and bow much to add.

I was lucky in my hybrid diy formula the vendor told me what percentage of flavoring they use for their premade juices which i was preciously vaping and liking.

Is there any other liquid that goes into the mixture besides nic, pg and/or vg, flavoring?
Again which are some good vendors for bulk nicotine solutions
Lastly how do i tell how much flavoring to add

Right now im doing it to save money - im sure eventually soon ill get into recipes and stuff. But omg the prices of premade liquid is INSANE !!!!!!!!

Thx much

I'm new to diy as well, I've made about 5 small batches so far, but I will say that with the little experience I have when it comes to flavoring less is more. I used way to much and ruined 1 batch. Go easy on it start around 2 to 4% you can always add more if it doesn't taste enough. I'm letting mine steep to see how they turn out

Vaping heaven-itaste vtr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread