Brand new Provari Mini 2.5 Black Green LED menu/button issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
So I received my provari mini 2.5 black with green led. Since day one I've had issues with the menu or button I'm not sure which. When I go into the menu if I click the button once it registers a double click. so it will go straight from PU to PD for example and skip the - - in b/t same if I get stuck on the - - display. Or when I am in a selection like PO and it is off I click it once and the on will flash and go right back off. This keeps happening. It's pretty annoying for me since I bought the provari because I had similar issues out of a Tesla which the button eventually went out. My evic was stolen (best device so far for me, at least best battery life and reliability), then my zmax is having similar issues lol I click the button to vape and it will go into the menu... I'm tired of having bad mods. I've had friends test it out as well same results so its not just me or how I click it lol I am using AW IMR 18350s bought from provape doesn't matter what the charge is or what tank or atomizer I'm using. I'm just wondering if this is a normal thing with the new provari 2.5s, if anyone knows something I don't, or if I should just deal with it because it is working, just not properly (or at least from how I expect it to).

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
I appreciate the reply. Yes I did right before posting on here. I received a response I have to send it in etc. I'm just disappointed in the fact that It's happened since I first got it and now I have to send it all back and let them do their testing etc. So I won't have it back for a while...

So apparently I'm not the only one who has had this issue.
The review I read said the exact same thing I am dealing with.
I'm not sure if I can post this link? But here it is lmk if I'm not suppose to please.
http://www.thevapersden.com/index.php?topic=3158.0

Last edited:

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
That happens to me sometimes also. Occasionally mine is a tad picky about how you press the button. When it happens though, I usually manage to successfully re-enter the proper sequence of presses. I suspect I press the button too long. Takes a little practice. Only had mine for a week.

best regards, larry mac

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
Ya after doing some more reading I'm finding similar stories. It does make me worry about the long term effects though. Like I said that's how my Tesla and Zmax started. The Tesla stopped reading the presses all together. The Zmax still works fine just has the same intermittent issue like it's registering to many presses or not enough some times. The funny thing is that's exactly why I bought the provari was to avoid it lol. Just as long as it fires every time while it's on and it only happens in the menu I can deal with the menu cycling/freezing.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
That sucks! I'm waiting for a new Mini to arrive and I would be bummed if it didn't work properly. Look at it this way....at least ProVape will take care of it (except for your inconvenience) and if you have a problem down the road, it can be repaired. Try that with an Asian made device if and when it breaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread