BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at BP mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box mod sent to me by the online shop @sourcemore. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Before starting, let's look together at some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 1. Compact, easy to use and economical
    • 2. Single external 18650 battery with 60W max
    • 3. Adopts 5V/2A USB Type-C charging
    • 4. Adopts 0.91 inch monochrome TFT screen
    • 5. Designed with classic three output modes
    • 6. Multiple functions: power/voltage/bypass/boost level/TC/screen brightness and timeout adjustment
    • 7. Compatible with atomizers with diameter ≤24mm

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 2.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Packaging:
    BP Mods uses the color orange for its cardboard packaging with a sleeve on the outside of the box. On the outer sleeve you can see from the front; the name of the device and a menacing image of two crossed warhammers. On the back of the outer sleeve there are; the name of the device, the color range with the marked color of the device inside, the packing list, the scratch&check, company information. When you remove the outer cover, you will find the BP Mods logo prominently and when you open the box you will neatly find the Mod and charging cable.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 3.jpg

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 4.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Packing List:
    • 1* Mod. BP Warhammer Single 18650 Mod
    • 1* Type-C charging cable

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 5.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Specifications:
    Frame Material: Zinc Alloy
    510 Cup Material: SS+Copper
    Button material and battery cover material: ABS+PC
    • Dimensions: 79.6*40*24mm
    • Weight: 88g
    • Power scale: 5-60W
    • Power adjustment step: 0.1W
    • Compatible with atomizer diameter: ≤24mm
    • Output Mode: Watts/Voltage/Bypass/Boost Level/Temperature Control (NI/TI/SS/NIFE48/NIFE30)
    • 0.91 inch monochrome TFT screen
    • Adjusting screen brightness
    • Adjusting the screen timeout
    • Battery Type Supports: Single 18650 external battery (not included)
    • Charging: USB type C5 V/2A

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 6.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Available colours:
    • Bushido Black
    • Moonlight White
    • Espresso Brown
    • Tiffany Blue
    • Tangerine Orange
    • Everglade Green
    • Phantom Purple
    • Blossom Pink

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 7.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; First Impressions:
    BP Mods offers a very interesting and super-compact Box Mod for MTL/RDL vaping lovers, which is truly light and easy to handle. The Warhammer Box Mod is compatible with atomizers with a diameter of ≤24mm and is powered by a single 18650 external battery. The Mod can deliver 60W max . Interesting is the possibility of regulating the power with steps of 0.1W at a time, furthermore there are various output modes such as; Power, voltage, bypass, boost level, temperature control (NI/TI/SS/NIFE48/NIFE30), screen brightness adjustment and timeout adjustment. The 0.91 inch monochrome TFT screen clearly displays all the necessary vaping data. In the image below you can see how compact the device is in my hand... When I deal with a mod with a side fire button I always try to understand first if this could create difficulties in use for other users; Personally I have no problem pressing the Fire button with the index finger or thumb of both hands, so it doesn't cause any difficulty for me to know which hand I hold the mod with and which finger I press the Fire button with. I simply grab the little Mod in a natural way without turning it over and over in my hands, and I use it without worries simply as it happens to me at that moment.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 8.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; How it is made:
    Sourcemore sent me the "Espresso Brown" color of Warhammer, the Mod is characterized by an asymmetric profile of the two sides, one is perfectly round and the other has a more squared corner but which is well rounded from the bottom to the top of the Mod. The support base with its oval design allows you to place the mod safely on flat surfaces, so Warhammer will never fall unless it is inadvertently bumped.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 9.jpg

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    ► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Battery Cover:
    The Warhammer battery cover fits perfectly into the profile of the Mod, precisely and without wobbling. The cover has a rough surface texture with a "snake skin" design that gives good grip to the fingers.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 11.jpg

The battery cover is made of ABS and PC and is firmly attached to the Mod via 5 powerful magnets. Unfortunately, when you remove the cover and hold it in your hand it transmits an unpleasant sensation of cheap, thin and low-cost plastic. However, I must say that this does not happen when the cover is integrated into the mod, in fact in this case it appears almost of fine workmanship. Inside the battery slot there are both polarities clearly marked. The lack of a strap does not affect the maneuverability in extracting the 18650 cell at all. The upper "-" pin has a long and soft excursion, so you can insert or disengage the battery by pressing it upwards, sliding it in or out of the positive pin at the bottom, without the fear of ruining the cell casing.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 12.jpg

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 13.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Thread 510:
    The body of the Mod in the upper part has a raised profile sloping towards the sides, at a certain point the rise stops and creates a difference in height with the cup, the steel cup is screwed to the mod with two French screws, the pin plated in gold is floating and the thread is fluid and flowing.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 14.jpg

This particular design of the upper part of the Mod goes well in perfectly surrounding the half of the base of the 24mm tanks, however the structural design limits you to installing a maximum tank of 24mm in diameter, furthermore when you install tanks smaller than 24mm the centering will appear in part not perfectly sealed.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 15.jpg

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 16.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Control Panel:
    As I mentioned at the beginning, Warhammer has the Fire button located in a lateral position, so the adjustment buttons and the charging port are always in this position. The Fire button has the same covering as the cover/battery, is slightly protruding and is quite noisy and dancing. The adjustment keys are flush with the mod, for this reason you need to look for them, given that the mod has the lock/key function, I would have preferred that "+ and -" had been protruding for quicker identification with the fingers. The monochromatic display is arranged vertically, has a good brightness which is adjustable in intensity and shows the essential vaping data clearly, it should be noted that the indication on the number of puffs is missing.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 17.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Operation Guide:
    With the classic 5 clicks you can turn the Mod on/off, you can lock/unlock the "+ and -" adjustment keys by simultaneously clicking the same "+ and -" keys. With the adjustment blocked you can still vape, when you put the Mod in your pocket it is advisable to turn it off to avoid involuntary activation. With the unlocked Mod you can finely adjust the power from 5 to 60W with 0.1W steps at a time and this is excellent news for those who vape in MTL. With 3 clicks on the Fire button you can access the menu and select your preferred output mode by selecting it with the "+ or -" keys, then you can choose between Power, Watt, Voltage, Bypass, Temp (SS, TI, NI, Nife30, Nife48 ). Continuing to scroll through the menu you will find the "System" option which you can access by clicking on the fire button. In the "System" submenu, by clicking fire again you can enter the Boost, Sleep or Bright settings. You can then choose to turn off the screen after 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds. You can select the screen brightness in a wide range; from dimly bright to very bright. The Boost option, on the other hand, has 11 adjustment notches, the first notch (0) is with zero Boost (normal delivery), by selecting the other notches you obtain an increase in power that grows as you increase it from notch to notch, you can notice by looking at the voltage on the display that it increases temporarily and then stabilizes. Nothing against the Boost preset on 10 levels, but I would have liked a classic power/time delivery curve to customize and set as desired.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 18.jpg

► BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod; Final conclusions:
    Compact dimensions, light weight, long autonomy are those fundamental qualities that must be present for those looking for a device capable of carrying out its duty in the best possible way when you want to use it in MTL, but above all in restricted flavor thanks to the 18650 cell. So I would say that in these respects the BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod hits the mark. Many MTL users will also be happy to have a 0.1W adjustment at a time but also have a basic TC control to play with. For the rest, the Mod works, is assembled reasonably well, has an attractive look and also has a low price accessible to everyone.

• From @Sourcemore you can purchase BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod at the discounted price of $29.19 by entering the code BMWS.

• Thanks for reading.

BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod 19.jpg

• Winner
    Reactions: MLEJ and Izan

Users who are viewing this thread