Status
Not open for further replies.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
Purchased my first box mod yesterday and am wondering about the on/off switch. If I leave the button on even when I am not using it, will it continue to run down my battery-or does battery rundown only occur when actually vaping? One other question-can someone tell me how a 5v boxmod would compare to a 3.7 chuck using a 510 LR attomzer?
Thanks Jenn

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
As far as the on/off switch, as long as you are not vaping then no power is being used. If you put your box mod in a pocket or purse that may be a confined space that may cause the vape button to be pushed by accident without you knowing it, then turn the on/off switch to off for safety reasons.

I can't help you with your second question but someone will be along to assist you with that one.

:thumb:

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
I`ll just add I`m a pretty constant 5 volt user now. And the LR atty works pretty nice on my 3.7 volt mods.
I`m currently using one on my new eclipse mint tin mod with a 18650 battery. Very nice hit and very close to a 5 volt in my oppinion. Not actually as warm but pretty darn close. With this set up I could go back to using a 3.7 volt mod again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread